Rumor: Britney Spears Featuring Justin Bieber On 'Glory' Song "Just Love Me"

Jordan Miller

• Leader
bhbuzz-britney-spears-justin-bieber.jpg

Britney Spears is a belieber.

I'd prefer Britney team up with Usher on a Glory cut, but a feature from Justin Bieber sounds tantalizing, too.

Britney and Bieber's names have popped up together in the press recently, but not for any musical collaborations. Tabloids suggested the two were hooking up, citing his plausible fling with Kourtney Kardashian as evidence he likes that **** money. Britney never mentioned the rumor, but she did have this to say about Bieber in V magazine this year:

"You know, Justin Bieber, he's huge, and he experiences that," she explained about the downsides to fame. "It's just the way the world works, unfortunately."

Another way the world works? Bieber landing on Glory. A Britney fan account on Twitter is claiming not only is Bieber on "Just Love Me" off the forthcoming record out August 26, but that Max Martin stated the song will "abolish the existing pop realm."

There's good reason to believe Cashmere Cat produced this song. CC crafts songs for a lengthy list of artists, most of whom have had past collaborations with Martin. Perhaps the hitmaker did actually comment on "Just Love Me" with Bieber, but I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around all of it.

Listen to a clip of "Just Love Me" here.

Here's a video of the Biebs flirting with the Queen before last year's VMAs:

Britney I'm back. #vmas #whatdoyoumean? Part 2

A video posted by Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) on

Britney is finding her Purpose.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not able to post the link for some reason (proxy block idk) but go to Twitter and check recent tweets that claim Justin Bieber is featured on Just Love Me...with a "statement" from Max Martin...even though Max did not produce it :xcuseme:

@AussieBritney

Not sure if they're reliable at all. But wtf? Justin  Bieber/Max Martin?! I'm sure this is fake. Right? :orly:

https://twitter.com/aussiebritney/status/765073289026732033

2 minutes ago, The_Original_Toy said:

But she is above collaborating with a piece of trash

hes annoying AF and his image just screams stupid douche bag

britney does not need this 

I understand what you are saying but I think she does from a marketing standpoint. The tween and YA market is what keeps you relevant in pop music and that's what Brit has lost. Yes she still has the BA but we need to win over the support of the young GP as well in order to make this era the success we want it to be. The song has a Bieber vibe to it as well. 100% this song would catapult to #1 and sit there chillin. 

No thanks. I want britney to get a hit by herself not with Justin ******* bieber who is way to overexposed at the moment. It also wouldn't be any kind of accomplishment from britney considering it would be Justin's doing for the song becoming a hit. 

Archived