Glory Pre-order drops to #3

HenryBai

Glory just dropped to #3 today behind Jason Aldean and Green Day,  the latter's album is a newly-released one.

Today Jason Aldean rose suddenly to #2 with 3 songs in iTunes chart, though not a trouble given its release is set in September.

More importantly, Florida Georgia Line, who allegedly is regarded to be Britney's strong competitor, is right behind her at #4. Further, this country group has 3 songs on iTunes 200 currently, which are at #11, #68, #112 respectively. (Britney's are at #34, #86, #154)

The team should really act effectively now.

(don't know why i write like this)

EDIT: it‘s just an update of the album, no one is having a meltdown

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ImpossiblePrince said:

That is totally normal, the pre-order has been up for like a week and a half now? Of course the pre-orders are gonna drop, because most of her fans and the public already pre-ordered, hence the dramatic rising on the iTunes chart of the two tracks on the album.

that FGL group can really be a problem if we don't have enough promo

Just now, Criminal4Britney said:

Pointless meltdown. Flop thread. :MJ:

no one is having a meltdown... it's just a piece of news of the pre-order update:dontlike:

2 minutes ago, the_toy said:

dont forget streisand tho tumblr_oaz7b51DnM1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oaz7b51DnM1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oaz7b51DnM1u6n38po1_250.gif 

yes, her too. hers are mainly in Amazon, we have to fight hard this time

1 minute ago, Criminal4Britney said:

It is a meltdown. You're losing your **** because she dropped to no. 3 after 10 days. Girl bye. :whitneyshade: You're literally just having a meltdown to have one.

:whitneyshade:I'm seriously telling ppl about the current update. you are paranoid and overreacting. I'm not having a meltdown, not even over the desert event. let alone this. if i were to have one over such a small thing, i could be dead now.

Archived