Britney's least iconic videos

bog.bhs

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Noah Fatale said:

Gimme More and Piece of Me are legendary :lessons:

Well, sorry, but Gimme more is boring for me... And POM would have been good if she would've looked better. It's kinda messy, it makes me remember her worst times. But everyone is entitled with their opinion.

4 minutes ago, JoeBitch! said:

GIMME MORE AND PIECE OF ME?? :gtfo:

Piece Of Me won her ******* VMAs :drown: 

Let's face it, she had muuuuuuuuch much better videos that deserved those VMA awards. She got those for POM like a symbol for her being an icon in pop music and for supporting her through those times

2 minutes ago, bog.bhs said:

Let's face it, she had muuuuuuuuch much better videos that deserved those VMA awards. She got those for POM like a symbol for her being an icon in pop music and for supporting her through those times

Yes the video isn't her best, but it's still iconic as ****. As is Gimme More for the fact she's a hot mess dancing in a strip club

9 minutes ago, JoeBitch! said:

Yes the video isn't her best, but it's still iconic as ****. As is Gimme More for the fact she's a hot mess dancing in a strip club

As I recall, people had meltdowns when GM video got released, just like they are having with MM video. So maybe in 10 years MM will also be iconic :jolieoverit:

3 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Make Me (new video)

Fatty Girls

Kill The Lights

Break The Ice

Radar

TTWE

Perfume

FTBOMBH (I like it but it isn't iconic)

*and Ooh La La

MM and PG take the cake though. Both are disgusting and I never watched them again. :gloria:

I forgot about Radar and Kill the lights... Kill the lights deserved a proper music video tbh

Archived