Pretty Girls slays

Finkypop the 3rd

Guest emailmycock
2 minutes ago, SequinsForThought said:

I was just talking about this to my friend. I love this song, it should not have ever been a single (I do secretely love the video, Brit's having so much fun), let alone a lead single for whatever the eff Brit was trying to do. It's a very Mmm Papi album song to me, which is not a bad thing. :myjam:

How dare you compare the masterpiece that is Mmm Papi to Pretty Girls:girlfall:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Silver_Nintendo said:

It's not a bad song, it's fun and silly, I enjoy it sometimes. Would enjoy it way more if it didn't have Igloo in it, though.

Just find it appaling how not only it was a single with a video and live performance in an award show, but was (originally) a LEAD SINGLE for an album.

Make Me... is not a strong lead single either. And don't get me started on the video. :moorangu:

I think the GP hated on it because it came at us right before the peak of all the Iggy hate, the song had corny lyrics and it sounded almost exactly like Fancy. I also think the song should have been longer, they should have mixed that POM/live performance dance break into the final song. I never listen to the single version of PS, always listen to the POM studio mix that that guy Cosmikk made. :makesomenoise:

This song came on at a pool party in my apartment building the other day and I nearly lost it. :gloria:

Archived