Is she doing her own backing vocals?

badputa

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jackk said:

You're stupid as ****. Listen to the part she sings "Slide down my poll watch me spin it and twerk it"

You talk to someone like this every day.  When I pointed it out yesterday you disagreed.  Here we are again.  Maybe you genuinely don't notice how rude you come across.  

47 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

You talk to someone like this every day.  When I pointed it out yesterday you disagreed.  Here we are again.  Maybe you genuinely don't notice how rude you come across.  

Because I am constantly in the midst of idiots. 

11 minutes ago, Jackk said:

Because I am constantly in the midst of idiots. 

but a lot of us are in the midst right there with you, there are just better ways to handle it.  Sometimes, no matter how you approach it, there are just some people who aren't going to understand things, and it's definitely frustrating, but just let it go, or release your feeling with an emoticon.  It's not worth it to lash out and be vulgar.

1 minute ago, IRunAway said:

but a lot of us are in the midst right there with you, there are just better ways to handle it.  Sometimes, no matter how you approach it, there are just some people who aren't going to understand things, and it's definitely frustrating, but just let it go, or release your feeling with an emoticon.  It's not worth it to lash out and be vulgar.

I agree I can be rude but I've been here for 4 years and after a while you just get over the stupidity and its hard to bite your tounge. I find this forum a joke sometimes. I post here purely for the purpose of Britney news and the occasionAL drag.

She is doing all of the harmonies  separately which is extremely important and it's why were not getting that "Robotic" sound. I had noticed that for years now a lot of her harmonies we're done by taking her vocals, tuning them to the desired harmony & layering them in.. THAT ladies & gentlemen is where that synth sound really comes from. 

So far with Glory you can tell she did her own separate takes for Harmony & it's really allowing her vocals to truly shine! I am actually really impressed with her technique.. I have to admit, I was starting to worry that she had lost a lot of that due to improper use of her chords. What's even more impressive is that she is singing in that very DIFFICULT Britney key & she is nailing it without using a lot of twang or just all breath. 

"Glory" from what I've heard is quite possibly her most impressive pop vocal work. 

PS- Background vocals by either the writer, producer or just the hired vocalist is in everything lol .. Do you guys actually think that Britney using "Background vocals" by a separate vocalist is some kind of crazy event ? That it's some kind of shameful action ?? Lol ummmmm its called recording an album & it's done by EVERYBODY.. I legit can't phantom how some of the people behind some of these posts get through school.. Y'all are so tired my god!! Get some rest already have!!

Archived