YO Larry Rudolph... The VMA's must be HUGE

sexisreal

Seriously though, if she's performing for real, him and who ever is conserned better know that the VMA's ain't no joke. Britney is ready big time to deliver the biggest and the most memorable performance of all time. Her team Better think of something outrageous and iconic AF! Michael Jackson had some tough times and yet he delivered the most iconic performances of all time. The world is watching, the fans, the media, the critics and they will all judge based on the previous performances! they will even compare!!! **** it, this seriously no ******* joke. The celebrities attending will all be waiting to be WOW'd and this not a publicity stunt... this is for real. It's not like any other show people will talk and I know she's capable of making this HUGE. An idea, an attitude and a kick dance scene... thats all. BOOM she will be all over the news 

Gagga who? Beyonce who? remember the time when they were all a shadow. Make it happen again. 

PS: I don't give AF if this has been already posted. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally think they used the BBMAs as a showcase for the VMA producers. They used it to show the VMA producers that they can bank on Britney bringing in a stellar performance worthy of the opening slot.

Britney and her team had A LOT riding on a successful BBMA performance. That's why it was so epic.

1 minute ago, Chico101 said:

I personally think they used the BBMAs as a showcase for the VMA producers. They used it to show the VMA producers that they can bank on Britney bringing in a stellar performance worthy of the opening slot.

Britney and her team had A LOT riding on a successful BBMA performance. That's why it was so epic.

If Britney team did that then they are pretty stupid. Britney doesn't owe or need to prove anything to the VMAS. 

If anything, they owe her.

8 minutes ago, Risebondagebarbiee said:

If Britney team did that then they are pretty stupid. Britney doesn't owe or need to prove anything to the VMAS. 

They already kissed her *** for 10 years! yes, it is not enough... but it's not about them now... it's about her, she needs to conquer the stage. This is all about her! she's young and hot... she can simply rock that stage with a kick *** performance and flip the whole world. Whether we like it or not Britney must rock that stage again... because she simply left the crown there, hanging! She must take it bak 

23 minutes ago, Risebondagebarbiee said:

Her performing skills have been sub-par since 2004 (or 2007 if you want to include the M&M's mini tour).

So yeah, she kind of did need to prove that she could command the stage again like she used to. :jolieoverit:

25 minutes ago, sexisreal said:

They already kissed her *** for 10 years! yes, it is not enough... but it's not about them now... it's about her, she needs to conquer the stage. This is all about her! she's young and hot... she can simply rock that stage with a kick *** performance and flip the whole world. Whether we like it or not Britney must rock that stage again... because she simply left the crown there, hanging! She must take it bak 

not really, sweetie. she brought the iconic performances and music videos that were all over trl and that insane britney mania that benefitted mtv, which produced plenty of specials bringing in millions of viewers. yet britney was snubbed at the VMAs for most of her career. it's a joke that her first MV to win an award was POM. a ******* lame *** joke. literally all of her previous music videos were worthy of awards, especially iconic videos like BOMT, crazy, oops, stronger, lucky, slave, overprotected, boys, INAGNYAW, MATM, everytime, toxic, and my prerogative.

britney doesn't have to prove **** nor does she owe them ****.

but i'm still stoked about her performing at the VMAs because it's a worldwide thing and huge marketing for the album and her in general.

10 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

but i'm still stoked about her performing at the VMAs because it's a worldwide thing and huge marketing for the album and her in general.

That's what i meant... it's about her being number one... she can perform wherever she wants to! but the VMA's is special... it's her, she's the queen of that stage. Thats all 

Archived