Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone else notice this? For some reason, the vocal in the first prechorus is perfectly crisp, but then when it occurs identically in the second prechorus (the same lead vocal copy and pasted) it is really warbled and seemingly lower quality. I wonder what happened? Honestly, speaking as a producer, I feel like this whole track was rushed. Hmm... 

i love how she sings her voice out loud now rather than just singing talking in this album so far, make me, private show and now clumsy she let it all out.

omg i  am already in love with this :unreal: album. i dont care how it will chart later. this album is going to be a masterpiece nonetheless :BBMAney:

2 minutes ago, EGM0730 said:

Did anyone else notice this? For some reason, the vocal in the first prechorus is perfectly crisp, but then when it occurs identically in the second prechorus it is really warbled and seemingly lower quality. I wonder what happened? Honestly, speaking as a producer, I feel like this whole track was rushed. Hmm... 

What kind of flop producer are you? 

tumblr_mmfoxrdL5E1r3ty02o1_400.gif

1 minute ago, ZAM9315 said:

Yes!! Definitely. I'm hitting arms abs and cardio tomorrow. This definitely will keep me awake 

squat day tomorrow!!! i'm gonna put clumsy on repeat! LOL

I'm soooooooo pumped for GLORY! my god! Haven't been so excited like this about britney new music!

6 minutes ago, EGM0730 said:

Did anyone else notice this? For some reason, the vocal in the first prechorus is perfectly crisp, but then when it occurs identically in the second prechorus it is really warbled and seemingly lower quality. I wonder what happened? Honestly, speaking as a producer, I feel like this whole track was rushed. Hmm... 

I think thats apart of the song:sickofu:

15 minutes ago, monochrome87 said:

squat day tomorrow!!! i'm gonna put clumsy on repeat! LOL

I'm soooooooo pumped for GLORY! my god! Haven't been so excited like this about britney new music!

Hell yeah I'm excited as well.  Do you have the Neemz Playlist? Of the different workout mixes i.hope a newer one will be made with this album. That whole Playlist gives me life 

Just now, ZAM9315 said:

Hell yeah I'm excited as well.  Do you have the Neemz Playlist? Of the different workout mixes i.hope a newer one will be made with this album. That whole Playlist gives me life 

yes!!! I follow his playlist! looking forward to a new one!!! :)

Archived