Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, Doyouloveit? said:

*****! You must've read my post when I stated they give me the same vibe. I didn't see anyone else reference Slayry so I'm guessing u read my post. 

PS I'm not trying to come for you, just pointing out that nobody on here has time to read through 500 message boards to make sure someone hasn't had the same opinion as them before posting something. We're all here for Britney, CAN'T WE JUST LOVE EACHOTHER IN PEACE!?!?! 

Quotes About Rainbows And Butterflies

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never posted because I don't feel worthy of frequent posters, but I do read you guys as often as possible. Can someone please share a link with me? I am studying for an exam and this would make it all worth it! 

Edit: Never mind, I read below I could probably find it on Twitter 

WHAT DID I WAKE UP TO!? Penelope don't do blow on Tuesday nights.

This song isn't a traditional Britney club jam but I LOVE IT. Such a feel good bop. and her oops!! its like a 50s pin up girl meets a 2016 banger. 

My friends are not going to like me much on Facebook and Insta for a month or year when this album comes out. 

Just scroll truh that post, soooooooooooooo many comment about how terrible the song is and how awfull she sounds like a nasal chipmunk and autotune level 100+

I cant, does nobody knows brit actualy can sing in a baby kinda voice? has anybody hear the break the ice recordings were you can hear her voice go from natural to baby (chipmunk)

Everytime she sounds like it people think its autotuned, while its not , and i know she uses autotune allot in her songs, but NOT all the time, she is able to sing in this voice....

link here

http://Gagadaily.com/forums/topic/195317-britney-spears-clumsy/?page=10

Archived