Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

2 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

its really good, but i dont really feel the edm chorus. its really simple. i was expecting some kind of chord progression or something, but it was plain a la Starships. but the verses and bridge are ******* insane. 

Agreed. I think the verses are so flawless that they just deserve a more original edm chorus. Still fire.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Melinda said:

love how people think the nr of posts is important and like if you have a smaller nr then your opinion dont matter.... well...

guess my opinion is more important then yours then :MCwave:

:grimace:

I wrote that this is my opinion and everyone tastes different so don't bash me for no reason. 

So yeah, love how people think that they can write 'ur taste is so basic' and pretend they are right :walkoff:

6 minutes ago, Greyson said:

Not everyone has good taste :bey: The version we've been hearing doesn't sound like the final version to me. It sounds slightly sped up. The HQ version is going to snatch wigs, end careers, etc. because this is SO DAMN CATCHY :myjam: OOPS :bparty:

I guess so :BBMAney: and i couldnt agree with you more... cant wait for the album, im sooooo exited to hear the rest :hype::myjam:

2 minutes ago, oh.la.laa said:

:grimace:

I wrote that this is my opinion and everyone tastes different so don't bash me for no reason. 

So yeah, love how people think that they can wrote 'ur taste is so basic' and pretend they are right :walkoff:

Didnt bash you... just had a little fun of your post :reductive: and have i missed something? Did i wrote that your taste is so basic? :orly:

dont take everything so serious... life is more fun that way :myjam::cooltshirt:

"Clumsy" is more "Daddy Lessons" than "TTWE"

Whoever wrote that write-up is a moron. This is the album's "Daddy Lessons" from Lemonade, not exactly the "TTWE" banger we wanted.

I swear, people who have jobs writing up music really need to learn.

Archived