If You Know Britney's Astrology Chart, You Know Whatsup

Nando.

2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

WAIT omg I went to this website, input my exact info, and it says that my moon is Aquarius :queenie: I went on other sites and I always got that my moon was Scorpio :wontcry: Apparently my ascending sun is Scorio tho, and my MC is Leo

then your description is the exact same i posted for Brit Brit our queen: pathfinder ;)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Slayde said:

OMG Thanks! So does that mean I was a Gemini in a past life? It might explain why I like Gemini people also? :kisses2all:

exactly, but you gotta learn to let go from that sign in yourself

here is more from your south and north node:

At some point in your life you will have to choose between living in the city and the country.  This mirrors the deeper choice you must make between living a stimulating life among many acquaintances and a life of contemplation and solitude.

Your greatest task in this lifetime is to seek the truth.  This means leaving behind your love of trivia, gossip, and rumor.  Appearances are no longer as importance as substance.  For the north node in sagittarius, it’s vitally important to be natural and real, and deemphasize the urbane and sophisticated.

If you are undeveloped spiritually, or perhaps very young, you may look on higher education with suspicion.  You may not want to learn any more than you already know, no matter how little that is.  You may have no goals that reach beyond tomorrow, be immature, bigoted, or sarcastic.  Perhaps you cut off your life’s potential by marrying at a young age and starting a family.   Another negative use of these nodes is someone who enjoys travel, but only to places that seem familiar.

The soul of the north node in sagittarius will be happiest when you teach or otherwise share what you know.  For a carrier of the north node in sagittarius, religion and philosophy will be especially interesting to you and are fields that may prove good for a career. Publishing and adult education are also positive.  In your free time learn astrology, dream work, palm reading, and travel to foreign countries.  Pets are also beneficial for the north node in sagittarius.   In short, expand your horizons.

Independence and solitude are the hallmarks of the life of the north node in sagittarius carrier.  You are restless and should be curious, ever seeking that higher truth which will set you free.  Avoid a tendency to become dogmatic or to change your opinions to please others.  Your task in this lifetime is to develop for yourself and by yourself a unifying philosophy of life. This will give you direction and provide meaning, and it is unlikely this will happen before your first Saturn Return at about age 28.  Fellow truth seekers with the placement of north node in sagittarius include Voltaire, Frederick Nietzsche, and Antoine de Saint-Exupery.

As the philosopher said, a man must ask himself two questions in life: Where am I going and who will go with me?  Your soul is here not just to find the answer to these questions, but to be sure they are asked in the proper order.  Think for yourself, Centaur.  No one can keep up with a four-legged creature.   Others’ opinions are only going to slow you down.

I'm a Sagittarius too. I looked mine up and it's very true. When I find a topic of interest, I research it hard. I got curious about a religion and saw an HBO documentary on it and read someone's first autobiography which touched on their time in that religion. The topic is obvious.

Rising Sign is in 19 Degrees Aquarius 
You like new ideas and concepts, but you prefer to discover them by yourself -- it is not easy for others to convert you to anything. You form your own opinions, but once you do form them, you then want to convince everyone else that they are correct. Try to be more tolerant of the opinions of others. You have a deep and abiding interest in science, mathematics, and the great social problems of the day. Very sympathetic toward the downtrodden, equality is your battle cry! You demand that those in authority be fair to all. You are an intellectual -- emotions and emotional people are difficult for you to understand. You are known for being calm, cool, detached and objective. 

Sun is in 06 Degrees Sagittarius. 
Very fun-loving, spirited and energetic, you have a huge reservoir of physical energy within you that needs to be released. As such, exercise or sports are very important to you. Quite gregarious, you enjoy being with other people, but you tend to avoid emotionally restrictive or intimate relationships. Constantly curious about the broader issues of life, you may at times be quite careless and sloppy about details -- you tend to leap to conclusions before all the facts are in. An avid reader, you are totally enthusiastic about any given subject should it interest you. You are known for being idealistic, generous, sociable, cheerful and very positive! 

Moon is in 10 Degrees Sagittarius. 
An idealist, you prefer the grand, the beautiful, the good and the noble. You get very disappointed when your high expectations in life are not met. Very curious by nature, you enjoy traveling and learning about other peoples and cultures. Try to avoid your tendency to ignore the small but important details of living. You are independent and free, and you want others to be that way, too. Optimistic, buoyant and cheerful, others like to have you around. You have an incessant desire to learn as much as possible about metaphysics, religion, philosophy and any other broad, deep subject. Your life tends to be punctuated by bursts of energy and frenetic activity. 

Mercury is in 16 Degrees Sagittarius. 
Your mind is very curious and inquisitive, always seeking information on a wide variety of topics. The broader the subject matter (philosophy, science, religion, metaphysics), the more it will appeal to you. You prefer to deal with abstractions -- the small but important details associated with any subject tend to slip your grasp. You are known for being blunt, honest and truthful. 

Venus is in 21 Degrees Capricorn. 
You tend to keep your feelings under control -- emotions are only released in serious or important situations. You are distrustful of others whose behavior could be judged excessive or immoderate. As such, you prefer to relate only to those who are older than you or to those whose position is such that respect and duty are more important for both of you than passion or emotional response. Be careful, however, of relationships that are merely based on practicality or utility or you will ultimately be lonely. 

Mars is in 16 Degrees Scorpio. 
Your likes and dislikes are strong and intense, never casual or superficial. You are known for your persistence and willful obsession. Once you have decided on a course of action, you are unstoppable. Your emotional actions tend to be extreme, although you try to keep them muted. You are not quick to anger, you do slow burns. And you tend to release your anger as sarcasm or irony. Beware of your tendency to hold grudges and to be vengeful. When you do fight, or release your internal tensions, you do so body and soul -- you become totally passionate and your outbursts are awesome to behold. 

Jupiter is in 09 Degrees Cancer. 
You must be emotionally secure in order to grow and develop. You are happiest when your family and community support and nourish you and boost your morale. Whether your childhood experiences of love and emotional dependability were positive or negative will set the tone for your emotional growth and stability as an adult. When you feel at ease with yourself, you are able to offer assistance to those who need a helping hand. 

Saturn is in 11 Degrees Capricorn. 
Very serious-minded and mature, you have the ability to take on responsibilities and to carry out important duties. You can also be trusted to be extremely practical and thrifty. A good organizer, you are the ideal one to be counted on to take a clearly defined project through to its logical conclusion. An achiever, you pride yourself on your ability to focus your attention totally on some worthy goal and then attain it. 

Uranus is in 03 Degrees Capricorn. 
You, and your peer group as well, seek out practical solutions to a changing society's attitudes to customs, traditions and authority structures. Your logical and orderly manner of dealing with these matters will result in permanent and carefully planned, but sweeping, reforms. 

Neptune is in 10 Degrees Capricorn. 
You, and your entire generation, will idealize work, practicality and the ability to attain reasonable goals. But, because you will also stress the need to be selfless and giving, you may find it difficult to attain your goals unless you have lowered your expectations on all fronts. 

Pluto is in 15 Degrees Scorpio. 
For your entire generation, this is a period of intense research and discovery in areas that were heretofore considered mysterious, remote or taboo. The root causes for many complex occurrences will be unearthed due to the intensity and thoroughness of the search. 

N. Node is in 19 Degrees Aquarius. 
As long as someone else (or a group or organization) appeals to your intellectual sensibilities, you'll try to ally yourself with them in some way. You may find that you always seem to get involved with many wide-ranging groups -- so much so that you find it difficult to fit them all into your busy schedule. Your many friends and acquaintances provide you with needed stimulation. You're loyal and fair-minded -- you try to spend time equally with all your friends, never concentrating on just one or two for any length of time. Although probably quite conservative yourself, you're attracted to those who are a bit offbeat or eccentric -- you enjoy watching their minds work.

I have midheaven in Capricorn (but still poor.. haha...)

Well I got you, according to this our girl came to learn to forget about vanities.. and yes.. focus in being a good mom and/or have a good home center; its kind of good if we consider she came from a failed home (Stupid Jaime and Lynn) 

14 minutes ago, Nando. said:

exactly, but you gotta learn to let go from that sign in yourself

here is more from your south and north node:

WOW thank-you that was uplifting and informative! Speaks volumes to me. Do you write this or is there a source? I love how accurate it is. I see what you mean letting go of Gemini. There lies a part of me that is Gemini that I wish to depart from and embrace my Sagittarian qualities a bit more. I feel like there is a battle between my Gemini and Sagittarius, one is introverted, the other extroverted. :overwhelm:

51 minutes ago, Nando. said:

thats only her sun sign

we have a 360º chart of signs

each one means something

this is britney's astrological chart

ZF4jZmb2FRb3AwH2JwxlLGHjZQNjZQNjZQNj.png

She has 7th house in Aries.. that explains all the difficulties and rage in her love relationships :O... 

(7th house is about associations, and couples)

6 minutes ago, Slayde said:

WOW thank-you that was uplifting and informative! Speaks volumes to me. Do you write this or is there a source? I love how accurate it is. I see what you mean letting go of Gemini. There lies a part of me that is Gemini that I wish to depart from and embrace my Sagittarian qualities a bit more. I feel like there is a battle between my Gemini and Sagittarius, one is introverted, the other extroverted. :overwhelm:

this is exactly my problem as well

hold me sis :overwhelm:

i have my favorite links to go look up information

when you end up googling it all the time you can end up in phony sites

i follow a book as well, thats how im posting people's sun+moon combinations

23 minutes ago, Nando. said:

this is exactly my problem as well

hold me sis :overwhelm:

i have my favorite links to go look up information

when you end up googling it all the time you can end up in phony sites

i follow a book as well, thats how im posting people's sun+moon combinations

It's okay I'll be there for you bby :hugs: It's a struggle. Some days I use my introvert side and stay in doors but a majority of the time I'm at work and use my extrovert side then but sometimes it becomes draining and I have to withdraw and slow down a bit. It's almost like I have to recharge on my days off from work :crying1:

Wow you are so knowledgeable on the topic. Wish I could carry so much knowledge about Astrology. 

I was once seeing a guy who had an Astrology book and carried it around with him and he would only talk to me from November till January because I'm a Sagittarius. Then he wouldn't talk for a year and then start talking to me again every November. That didn't last long tho because I couldn't deal hahaha :crying11: I really dislike my freedom being compromised and after a while (every 2 years) I have to move city or place :moorangu:

And in your Node extract it said I had to make a decision to live in the city or the country and I have made that decision 4 times in my life  :omgawd:

A bit more insight into Britney's birth chart, she has her 4th house in capricorn. Basically 4th house has to do with childhood and upbringing, so with capricorn it can mean a childhood that was very difficult or a parent that was overprotective. Also possible she had a lot of decisions/life was all planned out for her by a parent or someone else.

She also has her mars sign in 12th house.  12th house is basically the house of self-imprisonment and where you shoot yourself in the foot (sounds really bad, and it can be). Mars has to do with how you take action and assert yourself, so it means that it is hard for her to stand up for herself, she might not feel capable/or chooses to repress and avoid bad situations and pretend everything is okay.

i have both of these things in my chart too, so I understand it well :truthtea:

• 2 weeks later...

I can't blame her for not wanting the spotlight as intensely as she did back in the early 00's. 

The press basically humiliated her in 2006 to early 2008. Yes, she did bring some of it on herself, but no one deserves

to be judged that harshly, especially when they may have health issues. They took advantage of her sensitive state

of mind, and if I were Britney I would be suspicious, and pissed off, towards the public, and the press, too.

Archived