Looking at kworb

monti50

Looking at kworb,.  Yesterday it took a massive hit in sales between 5 and 7 and twenty four hours later another massive hit.  

This is is going to fall further on iTunes and I am losing confidence quickly.   

Hot AC seems to have given up on this and that is where I thought this would excel.  I think pop is playing it because of I heart radio but it seems shaky there too. 

She has all that promo ahead and I really think she is going to slay, hard.   But that's weeks away.  The single dropping tomorrow may help this a bit.  

I thought after the video release this would be doing much better,  everyone has to feel that way including her management team.    

GIVE ME HOPE  

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, monti50 said:

Looking at kworb,.  Yesterday it took a massive hit in sales between 5 and 7 and twenty four hours later another massive hit.  

This is is going to fall further on iTunes and I am losing confidence quickly.   

Hot AC seems to have given up on this and that is where I thought this would excel.  I think pop is playing it because of I heart radio but it seems shaky there too. 

She has all that promo ahead and I really think she is going to slay, hard.   But that's weeks away.  The single dropping tomorrow may help this a bit.  

I thought after the video release this would be doing much better,  everyone has to feel that way including her management team.    

GIVE ME HOPE  

:gloria: 

Archived