Britneysource01: RCA/Sony Music intends to sue David LaChepelle

DaddyNotaFool

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't put a finger on it, this gets even more messier than what it already is. There are two things, they should've asked to the sponsor about the whole tv scene first, to ask for approvation, if they didn't liked they should've replace the scene or the product, per example, throwing the guy directly from where she was to the pool, there are countless of ways to replace that useless shitty scene that doesn't even go with the song, so i dunno the deal, my pu$$y needs a break from all this mess.:lessons:

7 hours ago, Mr.J said:

This whole mess is effing stupid. I seriously HATE the official video we got. It's embarrassing and absolutely crap.

Why couldn't they just hire a nice hotel room and film something in there? Nice and basic. Would have been way more fitting with the mood of the song. Would have been cheaper to do that too. 

Honestly just have Britney and her dancers in a studio dancing seductively and get a G-Eazy look alike as he plays on screen or a hotel room

Anyways guy we should just move on. There's bigger and better things this era. 

9 hours ago, SONAR said:

This has been my theory. I think they wanted to release the original video and take out some parts, but David refused to release it as anything but what was originally planned, so they had to scramble to get a new one.

:MJ: 

Which is just as well, because that faux *** scene doesn't deserve to see the light of day. 

It depends what the contract says. If he was given total freedom to direct edit and cut, then it could be a lawsuit going both ways.

So there are there versions: The original uncut version, the edided version and the brand new one people have meltdowns over.

So now we have 4 mv that were altered/cut/changed:

Everytime (she was originally drowning in bathtub)

Gimme More (Funeral etc)

Perfume

Make Me

Work *****

Is anyone left out?

Guest Young Törless
4 hours ago, Antidote said:

According to a dancer he shoot the tv/pool scene when Britney was not there and without her permission

tumblr_lrjhiofp841r3opg1o1_250.gif

Guest Young Törless
23 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Hate to break it to you but Britney's not the one throwing the tv out the window. Actually it was filmed in an entirely different room. The room Britney was in didn't have red wall paint.

I'm more interested in the "without Britney's permission" part.

Archived