Britneysource01: RCA/Sony Music intends to sue David LaChepelle

DaddyNotaFool

8 minutes ago, coo said:

even though in reality its only a video, and music video is supposed to push the limit,  if the scene is that extreme i understand if she doesn't wanna release it. but girl if she doesn't start releasing another video soon the song will officially be dead. and yeah i believe its unfinished too that means if RCA still want to use the original video they have to kiss david's *** one way or another. or sue the **** out of him until they get it. its a one old man vs a HUGE record label and superstar after all :lollistare:

Again I think there's far much more going on that we will ever know about. It doesn't look like things were going well during shooting. But I also don't believe that this is about just RCA or Britney being at fault. Even if there was a hint of Truth in everything we heard it would make it just one big clusterfuck and if DLC pulls it then he pulls it and there's nothing anyone can really do I guess. I just think it's time to move on there's not going to be another video and I highly doubt this thing will ever see the light of day especially because I don't believe there is a full video

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't believe that it's the product placement that is causing all this drama.

Didn't the advertisers already knew how their products would be integrated into the video BEFORE it was shoot? I mean, it sounds like such a waste of time AND money shooting everything without their opinion about how their products would be seen. Really really weird.

1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

Some fans are so damn... Seriously, be happy that they released a video. Another team would have scrapped the whole thing instead of putting up investment again knowing that they already had a million dollar production behind the first one.

:Jfallonlol:

A decent team would never scrap the video unless something big happened (i.e. knee injury for Outrageous, **** accusations against director and co-star for Do What U Want). :beynah:

And they put no investment: the new video cost like $10,000. With this terrible editing (timestamps, lack of continuity, scenes doubled) it is something a Z-list celebrity would release. It is a stain on her amazing videography.

But no, I guess I should be happy and grateful for this debacle. :lessons:

33 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

Is he reliable? :mhm:

No idea, but I knew throwing out the TV which showed the ad was a bit dangerous. :jackk:

34 minutes ago, outrageousnanda said:

I don't believe that it's the product placement that is causing all this drama.

Didn't the advertisers already knew how their products would be integrated into the video BEFORE it was shoot? I mean, it sounds like such a waste of time AND money shooting everything without their opinion about how their products would be seen. Really really weird.

+1. I'm sure they even had someone on set to check how their products would be displayed.

54 minutes ago, veronicaspuffy said:

They should edit out the advertisement entirely. Britney's team fulfilled their job by placing it in her video. Avril also had a video full of ads but the views are messy and the song never took off but still she fulfilled her duty of placing the ads in her video. The sponsors should drop it and move on. They had a good representation on the first video, just make this video the fan demanded version and call it a day.

David  is not a ***** , is an ARTIST that fight for his work and I respect him for that and for not selling himself for money , everybody know him in the industry so they had to think about before hiring him , anyway the sponsors have been used in the offical video so I don't see the problem now , ie .. there's but it's not so big considering there's already a video with them

Archived