Youtuber reacts (How Exhale reacted) to video (Make Me)

mylonliNESS

This guy reacted to it... I think basically how most people here reacted to it... I just thought it was interesting to see an outside reaction which turned out to be the same

Basically watch all of it (finishes watching at 2:20 ... for post video comments and reaction to leak clips)

and even Lohanthony and one more youtuber (can't remember name) shared the petition and signed it.... this is gaining some momentum

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Halaut7
7 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

This guy reacted to it... I think basically how most people here reacted to it... I just thought it was interesting to see an outside reaction which turned out to be the same

Basically watch all of it (finishes watching at 2:20 ... for post video comments and reaction to leak clips)

and even Lohanthony and one more youtuber (can't remember name) shared the petition and signed it.... this is gaining some momentum

It's over, get over it the video happened, it's cute, just move on.

Just now, spin it and twerk it said:

It's over, get over it the video happened, it's cute, just move on.

Im not against the current video... I just wanted to share the video cause I feel like this is exactly like Exhale reacting

Just now, Da Fr3ak said:

I'm weak :hype:.

Even he wants the original :kisses2all:

Xactly :hugs:

Guest Halaut7
Just now, mylonliNESS said:

Im not against the current video... I just wanted to share the video cause I feel like this is exactly like Exhale reacting

Oh ok.

Just now, reoha098 said:

lol i just watched this before i come to this forum then i saw ur thread here, his reaction is funny and when he said he 'gimme some choreograpy' before the video started, oh noooo.. lol :hype:

lol exactly :blol: I just found this video hilarious thats why I shared it here for people here who may not have seen it :hype:

Im glad you think its funny too :hugs:

very impressive how the reactions are all the same when it comes to the chorus and we watch that bullshit. that's the level of how her team ****** it up with this rushed ****. wouldn't be surprised if the album cover was also work of David LaChappele, and they decided to take just a print screen of it. 

1 minute ago, Stifler's Mom said:

very impressive how the reactions are all the same when it comes to the chorus and we watch that bullshit. that's the level of how her team ****** it up with this rushed ****. wouldn't be surprised if the album cover was also work of David LaChappele, and they decided to take just a print screen of it. 

I agree with the "rushed" video part... However there is more to this David thing... I saw this thread yesterday here... about the "Official" video having a time stamp (the one from the leaked version... meaning unfinished) that appears during G-Eazy's part! Now I'm not sure what that entirely means but... I do think there's more to this and I question the Team's access to the original vid...

2 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

I agree with the "rushed" video part... However there is more to this David thing... I saw this thread yesterday here... about the "Official" video having a time stamp (the one from the leaked version... meaning unfinished) that appears during G-Eazy's part! Now I'm not sure what that entirely means but... I do think there's more to this and I question the Team's access to the original vid...

it's business. David is not obligated to deliver his work if it got scrapped, and plus, doesn't justify her team using a print screen for the album cover. a new photoshoot would've gone just as fine and still, everything is every fishy surrounding her team and management. 

2 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

it's business. David is not obligated to deliver his work if it got scrapped, and plus, doesn't justify her team using a print screen for the album cover. a new photoshoot would've gone just as fine and still, everything is every fishy surrounding her team and management. 

I agree about the cover a 110% a mistake is a mistake! But I think you got what I meant... the whole thing just seems fishy to me too... and this incident with David as well! what I meant to say was... I don't think it's one sided as far as the MV is concerned (only)

I thought it was joke too the first time I watched it lol I was like, ok, they edited it, but somehow the auditions will lead to the part where she's filming the dance scene, and I don't know, I was like, ok, they added this storyline, and deleted the **** one, but where's the rest of the scenes? The video finished, and I just britney_spears_upset_by_pokemonspears-d8 I even lost my appetite, it was lunch time, and I could barely eat my sandwich :blol:

My co-workers thought I was gonna cry or faint or something, I was just speechless. When I returned to the office I checked again if it was real the whole thing, then I saw the rest of the leaked clips, and I just felt something breaking inside my heart :P

8 minutes ago, Pokémon Spears said:

I thought it was joke too the first time I watched it lol I was like, ok, they edited it, but somehow the auditions will lead to the part where she's filming the dance scene, and I don't know, I was like, ok, they added this storyline, and deleted the **** one, but where's the rest of the scenes? The video finished, and I just britney_spears_upset_by_pokemonspears-d8 I even lost my appetite, it was lunch time, and I could barely eat my sandwich :blol:

My co-workers thought I was gonna cry or faint or something, I was just speechless. When I returned to the office I checked again if it was real the whole thing, then I saw the rest of the leaked clips, and I just felt something breaking inside my heart :P

Awe sorry to hear about that :hugs: well now you know you aren't/weren't alone... With me... I dunno I was waiting for the stuff people had described to happen (hadn't seen the leaks... I thought I'd wait it out... for the vid)... and it just never happened... I was very... confused... when i first watched it... then i dunno... okay with it/indifferent about the video... when i saw the leak clips (now that the other one was released)... It was cool... all I was thinking was... I wish she danced in that one like this... for me it was about choreo... not all that other crazy stuff... I just wanted more choreo with her dancers or something

2 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

Awe sorry to hear about that :hugs: well now you know you aren't/weren't alone... With me... I dunno I was waiting for the stuff people had described to happen (hadn't seen the leaks... I thought I'd wait it out... for the vid)... and it just never happened... I was very... confused... when i first watched it... then i dunno... okay with it/indifferent about the video... when i saw the leak clips (now that the other one was released)... It was cool... all I was thinking was... I wish she danced in that one like this... for me it was about choreo... not all that other crazy stuff... I just wanted more choreo with her dancers or something

hahaha it wasn't as dramatic, but yeah, I was like britney_spears___jaw_dropped_by_pokemons in a very negative way

the things that hurt the most for me are the choreo scenes, the house demolition and the red glitter bodypaint

3 minutes ago, Pokémon Spears said:

hahaha it wasn't as dramatic, but yeah, I was like britney_spears___jaw_dropped_by_pokemons in a very negative way

the things that hurt the most for me are the choreo scenes, the house demolition and the red glitter bodypaint

hahaha I know what you mean... my face was more like I started with :hype:... then :).... which lead to :awkblink:... and ended it with a :truthtea::dontlike::truthtea:... after the second watch i was back to :awkblink:.. yeah I know what you mean... just something a bit more... attention grabbing

Archived