Brigthest Morning Star- The real Jewel from Bethany Joan

xzede25

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think alien is brilliant. I wish the little skip in her vocal wasn't there. It would've been such a good single imo.

also it featured these beautiful(creepy) little voices in the background which was very new. Justin bieber and Selena used such voices than and it became insanely popular. Every pop song has it. Even make me!

but yeah brightest morning star is a good song too

47 minutes ago, xzede25 said:

This song doesnt have enough credit.:sobbing:

It's beautiful.:gobaby:

I agree, this is one of my favorite Britney songs.

I love how passionate she is about her faith, people can say what they want but it's her faith in God that pulled her out from the hell she was living and I also love how she doesn't hide her faith like many people do.

6 minutes ago, YouFeelLikeParadise said:

I love how passionate she is about her faith, people can say what they want but it's her faith in God that pulled her out from the hell she was living and I also love how she doesn't hide her faith like many people do.

It was not her faith that pulled her out of the nightmare she was living. It was her parents! But I guess her faith helped her to stay strong during those times.

It might not be discussed in here, but I always read in the BJ hating threads things like "I only like WB, Alien and BMS"

and I'm like :wtf1:

It's kinda catchy and the lyrics are good, but that chorus doesn't sound very good.

NTIFY, Hold on Tight, Passenger, Don't Cry, the Dreaming Mix, TIG and TTB are so much better.

I do appreciate the fact that a song like BMS and WB are on the same album. Only Britney could pull something like that and that's one of the reasons I really like BJ, and why I like no-cohesive albums.

50 minutes ago, YouFeelLikeParadise said:

41 minutes ago, OoopsBitch! said:

It was not her faith that pulled her out of the nightmare she was living. It was her parents! But I guess her faith helped her to stay strong during those times.

Britney has always said she believes in God. Her parents help her through those tough times but her religion was always with her.

38 minutes ago, Pokémon Spears said:

It might not be discussed in here, but I always read in the BJ hating threads things like "I only like WB, Alien and BMS"

and I'm like :wtf1:

It's kinda catchy and the lyrics are good, but that chorus doesn't sound very good.

NTIFY, Hold on Tight, Passenger, Don't Cry, the Dreaming Mix, TIG and TTB are so much better.

I do appreciate the fact that a song like BMS and WB are on the same album. Only Britney could pull something like that and that's one of the reasons I really like BJ, and why I like no-cohesive albums.

HOT is like the only track people unanimously agree that it could be saved. You can throw the rest in the trash (except Alien, DC, and BMS lol). :trash:

I got hooked to NTIFY but it was always that shameless rip-off song... I don't even remember the name of the song or the DJ but I remember I always used to hear on the radio and then I always thought of NTIFY

4 minutes ago, Applejack said:

HOT is like the only track people unanimously agree that it could be saved. You can throw the rest in the trash (except Alien, DC, and BMS lol). :trash:

I got hooked to NTIFY but it was always that shameless rip-off song... I don't even remember the name of the song or the DJ but I remember I always used to hear on the radio and then I always thought of NTIFY

I really liked that song before, like I couldn't stop listening to it, then NTIFY came out, and I totally erased it from my memory and now I only remember the little girl with the funny accent from the video.

As I said til I was tired back then, and still to this day, that wasn't a rip-off, that's called having the same genre or style, which is folktronika (at least the bridge part in NTIFY's case). And even if it were, Britney's version was a million times better anyway. In that case, today I listened to a lot of songs at the mall that strangely sounded like the PG tune, or however you call that repetitive sound in the instrumental, and I don't see anybody commenting about the impact of such a, funny (?) song or how they're ripping it off. 

5 minutes ago, Pokémon Spears said:

I really liked that song before, like I couldn't stop listening to it, then NTIFY came out, and I totally erased it from my memory and now I only remember the little girl with the funny accent from the video.

As I said til I was tired back then, and still to this day, that wasn't a rip-off, that's called having the same genre or style, which is folktronika (at least the bridge part in NTIFY's case). And even if it were, Britney's version was a million times better anyway. In that case, today I listened to a lot of songs at the mall that strangely sounded like the PG tune, or however you call that repetitive sound in the instrumental, and I don't see anybody commenting about the impact of such a, funny (?) song or how they're ripping it off. 

PG wasn't that new. It was following vogue too tbh. Surprisingly that kinda beat didn't last long in the market because everybody moved on fast to trap, rap, and mid-tempo r&b but hey. Or it did but I wasn't paying attention.

Archived