A minimalistic video would be better...

MakeMeBritneyOh

If the had "creative differences"  well that **** happens...

So, as its an "emergency" they should do a very minimalistic video, very sensual, 

Just Britney and the camera, feeling **** and looking gorgoeus.

And not that stupid disney channel video.

or those basic videos of Selena gomez.

:(

very sensual and hot but elegant classy pretty artsy farsy

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Doug said:

That's exactly what I was thinking right now.

They should've gone with a simple concept, Britney dancing and feeling herself, nothing else, it would be way better and wouldn't ruin MM's potencial. :whitneyshade:

WHY her team is not smart enough MY GOD! !  !! OP"JErñoehJFLIAUSHGLIAHFGLIAHGLIAJDSHGLIUAH **** THEM

The biggest difference between the two versions for me is that David's had a better approach to the music, there was choreography and clapping, that would make a HUGE difference for MM's performance as a song, it would make it feel as a club-worthy song. That's the power of music videos, illustrating a song and portraying the artists' vision for it. The first time I've heard MM at the club there was people clapping, I mean, that was obviously because of the leaked footage, it illustrated the song way better. :sickofu:

14 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

And then you guys would be bitching about how shitty and boring that video is.  

I mean, lbr... No matter how great the new video might have ended up being, y'all would have hated it just because it wasn't the LaChapelle video. :xcuseme:

If she do that kind of video followed by a public statement about she doesnt feel ok and have creative diferences I think fans will support. Like REAL contact with fans u know.

THIS. Either she thinks shes a pretty good ******* actress and must have a story line in all her MV's or her teams real ******* stupid. The ditsy party girl concept is so tired and once again we get a watered down lazy rushed final product. I' am now past the point of caring. I wish her and this era well and i cant wait to see her performaces but at this moment in time i have no more energy to waste wishing things had turned out different. Not when we are waiting 5 ******* years between albums.

Yes. 5 years... 2013 does not exist to me :shhh:

Archived