What I really think happened

In my opinion, when we saw that leaked video on the bulldozer of her screaming "I don't like it! ********" etc 

Is it possible her and David LaChappelle's team had different opinions on the video concept and Britney didn't like the way things were going?

Hence E! News reporting "creative differences ". Also the leaked clips of the original MM video didn't have any bulldozer scenes. My opinion is that they stopped shooting the video there and then due to the fact they weren't getting along. That would logically explain the re-shoot. And the leaked original video being so short. 

This is just my theory. I really don't think we're getting the original one at all because they scrapped the whole thing due to their argument. 

What do you guys think?:sickofu:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't reference E! news because they have no idea what they're talking about, they said Lachapelle was going to be the director just a few days ago. 

Second, didn't Britney and Lachapelle disagree with things during the Everytime video? She wasn't into that video, and her label forced him to cut things out of it because it was to controversial and dark.

I really do think that we're getting a second version, otherwise everything happening right now makes no sense.

Your theory is wrong because they didn't stop shooting there. There was the 3rd day where she shot the red glitter scenes. If they disagreed they would have worked it out during the set and David wouldn't even make the draft video like what we have seen.

Nobody knows what happened behind the scenes, but nothing makes sense right now.

But they obviously edited the original video together...meaning they finished filming and were preparing it for release. The video is completed.  I definitely think she does not like David and I think that's the reason, but he obviously had the video ready for release.

1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

They didn't stop, it was the day 2 and there was a day 3. They knew what they were doing and if there was a scene she didn't like they could have done something else instead. No need to cancel the whole video.

we don't know what happen behind the scenes ... So stop acting like you know more than Britney and her team...:Arianabye:

Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Did I say I know more ? You should learn to read. I just said they didn't stop the shooting since the bulldozer scene was the day 2 and they also filmed scenes on a third day. And if there was one scene Britney didn't like, she could have shot just a new scene to replace this one. Idiot.

its sounds so easy right? But you don't know a ****... Idiot :Arianabye:

This is so frustrating and confusing. 

Like others have said, if she didn't like it, they could have edited it. 

But I think there might have been an argument between them and the actual director hence not working with him at all on the video and getting another director altogether on the project. 

What else could make sense?:YESPLEASE:

44 minutes ago, Kittyonstrike said:

In my opinion, when we saw that leaked video on the bulldozer of her screaming "I don't like it! ********" etc 

Is it possible her and David LaChappelle's team had different opinions on the video concept and Britney didn't like the way things were going?

Hence E! News reporting "creative differences ". Also the leaked clips of the original MM video didn't have any bulldozer scenes. My opinion is that they stopped shooting the video there and then due to the fact they weren't getting along. That would logically explain the re-shoot. And the leaked original video being so short. 

This is just my theory. I really don't think we're getting the original one at all because they scrapped the whole thing due to their argument. 

What do you guys think?:sickofu:

What is this vid?! I never saw it, could someone pls link? :tehe:

Archived