Don't forget about the PETITION! (944 needed to reach 10,000!!)

Guest ErJ Spears

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not signin **** for u ungrateful ******* the beyhive would have streamed beyonce taking a **** u ******* need to learn how to accept wat Britney wants sometimes...if y'all had been respectful it would be different but I'm disgusted by the ppl talkin bout canceling preorders over a ****** video I refuse to be considered one of those "fans"

Guest ErJ Spears
12 minutes ago, derick said:

I'm not signin shot for u ungrateful ******* the beyhive would have streamed beyonce taking a **** u ******* need to learn how to accept war Britney wants sometimes...if y'all had been respectful it would be different but I'm disgusted by the ppl talkin bout canceling preorders over a ****** video I refuse to be considered one of those "fans"

All we ask is the original video to be released!

I'm still supporting my Brinny, but she made a bad decision by releasing that silly mv :thetea:

Guest ErJ Spears
3 minutes ago, LetMeBe said:

you really think it will help? :whitneyshade:

1 minute ago, Little Prince said:

they wont release the original even if it hits 10 million signs :cigney:

1 minute ago, tsss said:

I'm just happy that so many people actually care (too bad her team doesn't  :tiffsmoke: )

but we have nothing to lose, right? :tifftear:

8 minutes ago, ErJ runs away said:

All we ask is the original video to be released!

I'm still supporting my Brinny, but she made a bad decision by releasing that silly mv :thetea:

Supporting her by joining Whiney ******* that called her a flop, told her to retire, told her that her career is over, and cancelled preorders... That's a bunch of nut ******* that I won't allow to be a representation of me as a Britney fan...if they had been a respectful in their statements of the video sure, but Britney has dealt with enough bashing and ppl trying to control her. her fans should be the last  ppl trying to dictate Wat she should do. Does it suck things changed? sure (if that video was indeed Better which we don't kno, but Wat we do kno is Wat we seen don't have a damn storyline) we never saw how stupid the original was all together...I wasn't feeling those gay *** scenes anyway

25 minutes ago, derick said:

I'm not signin **** for u ungrateful ******* the beyhive would have streamed beyonce taking a **** u ******* need to learn how to accept wat Britney wants sometimes...if y'all had been respectful it would be different but I'm disgusted by the ppl talkin bout canceling preorders over a ****** video I refuse to be considered one of those "fans"

Spill that tea!!!  Can't deal with the so-called fans on here 

Archived