Please mature!!!

First of all Im 33 years old. Fan since 2000. Im almost her age.

i have watched the Lachapelle clip and I completely understand why Britney didnt aprove it. The *** escene was too much.

Im sure if i Go back to my early twentis I'd have asked for the ****** over the top version.

i made huge mistakes in my life. Worse than Britney for sure. You change and maybe u will understand when you reach 33,34,35 years. Now everything is fun...just wait.

she looks amazing in the vevo video, and the most important thing is that non fans, general públic like the video. If they saw the original version they would say she is a ****, *****, bla bla

I hope you understand my point, maybe the other version will leak, who knows, but the version we have is perfect and I love it. Thanks

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one cares about Britney the good mami , she is a pop star , and right now all is a mess once again , im 34 years old , her age fan since 1998 , supporting her since the first day but to be honest i got tired of all Britney carrer mistake this is the last one for me , Work is Work , personal life is a side a part if you are mature you known that i was out of all this for a long time , for fisrt time in years i got hope for real wow me and then this again ....im just cant thats not mean im not like her any more but means for sure im not going to spend a single quarter in her any more

Just now, Xtianadoresbritney said:

Its nothing comparated to the *** scene from the lachapelle, that was too much.

In the Lachapelles video you only see G singing and moving over the camera... in the new video you can see her dancing in the lap of a man, taking him to the bed, french kissing him and practically have *** with him while her friends watch her in a tv.  :queenflopga:

4 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

Ok but what about the scene where she takes the guy into another room and ***** him? How is that more "toned down"?

and yeah, it's kinda the point for people to call her names or whatever. Not saying she is asking for it, but her entire career is built on controversy and shocking people.

The *** ecene for the vevo video is with nice taste.

the lachapelle version was too much, like ****.

4 minutes ago, crpp24 said:

No one cares about Britney the good mami , she is a pop star , and right now all is a mess once again , im 34 years old , her age fan since 1998 , supporting her since the first day but to be honest i got tired of all Britney carrer mistake this is the last one for me , Work is Work , personal life is a side a part if you are mature you known that i was out of all this for a long time , for fisrt time in years i got hope for real wow me and then this again ....im just cant thats not mean im not like her any more but means for sure im not going to spend a single quarter in her any more

I understand you, i feel the same in the past, with so many career mistakes. But this is nothing, you are in your 30's. I dont know if you have kids but the lachapelle *** ecene was like ****. Too explicit. The new *** ecene is **** and with taste. She looks ******* 22 in the video. 

Archived