The people melting down ARE ridiculous

Daveh422

I'm so sick on the meltdowns, she's got the fire back and performing great also taken part in other Music festivals ( I heart and theirs a good chance at the VMAs) but people bug the **** out over a video  that we were never supposed to see. 

They think for they 9.99 that their entitled to dictate how she performs her art, almost 20 years into her career if this is making you not a stan her  anymore go wait for Mandy Moore and Jessica Simpson's new album!! 

Be freaking happy that she took long to make a album that she thinks will be perfect for us and didn't give us another BJ don't tear her down for changing her mind be happy it's her Choice to make on what she wants to put out even if you don't like the video be happy she's finally given us the music she's wanted to do for years :xcuseme:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But what's getting old ? She's doing everything great again she's got passion dancing great taken her time to put out music she's think is good not rushing to throw junk together and what most of the fan base wants to throw all that out in the trash cus you's don't get to see a video ? That doesn't make any sense to me

And what if it's the label that rejected the first video and she can not make a statement about it should she break her contracts and tweet us to explain so everyone knows why she's not doing the video ? I dunno why people can't be happy She still putting music out 

14 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

She's an entertainer. It's her job to entertain and do things that people like. If something sucks, fans have a right to say it.

You don't think BBMA was entertaining, you don't think I heart will be great, or if she's at the VMA's what about the actual song itself do you like it or you want to those people that can only like it if it's doing well on the charts? 

Im not trying to be smart I'm trying to have a convo ( not into all the trash talking people do here ) just asking why with all the moves in the positive direction that of been coming out in 2016 why this one thing is making everyone go to Nuts 

4 minutes ago, aleckspears said:

ARE YOU REALLY GONNA BE DEVASTED ALL THE ******* DAY? I CAN'T :NYheadache:

IF U DONT LIKE THE VIDEO, FINE

BUT DONT LET THIS AMAZING SONG DIE!!!

STREAM THIS ******* MASTERPIECE!!!

:myjam: MAKE ME OH OH OOOOOOOH

(It doesn't make any sense does it)

it's like they can only like a sigh if it's in the top of the charts 

25 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

$9.99 x millions over almost 20 years adds up. Don't act like Britney just does her thing and people love her for it.

She's an entertainer. It's her job to entertain and do things that people like. If something sucks, fans have a right to say it.

people in exhale is locaaa:madonna:

Archived