Brandon (Britney's dancer) just threw shade at the Britney Army on IG.

QueenAri

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, WeaveHeavy said:

Amen. I would be fine with a reshoot if it was a solid effort. I'd be okay with a white background and dancing. The corny cross roads 2 meets magic Mike is not even close. 

This! with a video ala 3 I would be satisfied! not with this **** they came up:tiffsniffle:

Where are the lies though?

He ain't wrong tbh. Just saying.

I mean I was disappointed as well, but this reaction is pathetic.
Its like you had nothing else to look forward to in your life and that's why you're this p*ssed
because deep down you haven't really got anything else going on. 

Oop

:hype:

Just as I despise overly dramatic fans who would call Britney names for the scrapped video, I also despise people like him who must write a paragraph about literally nothing just because they don't have enough attention. Like what is his point anyway? Or did he just want to brag about how he knows her personally? What's with all the typos anyway? :whitneyshade: "how dear you" :zoomzoom:

Awe I feel bad for Britney. If she hasn't yet, she definitely will hear about the hate regarding the video and she's clearly really trying this era :( 

i hope she doesn't see this as all of us being dissapointed by HER, because she really doesn't deserve that. 

5 minutes ago, FixTheIce said:

Awe I feel bad for Britney. If she hasn't yet, she definitely will hear about the hate regarding the video and she's clearly really trying this era :( 

i hope she doesn't see this as all of us being dissapointed by HER, because she really doesn't deserve that. 

Maybe if she hear the hate she could change the video or put more effort on the second one :truthtea:

35 minutes ago, Jackk said:

He can shut the **** up and stop sucking up her teams ***! We are the ones who put money in all their pockets!!! We are the ones they are performing for and selling music to!! You don't go to mcdonalds and get served a crap burger and accept it because you "love and respect mcdonalds and their artistry" gtfo!! Her team gave us a horrible video and WE ARE NOT HAPPY CUSTOMERS. 

you are 100% right

we are spending all our coins on her

and YES "britney spears" is a business, a brand

haven't you realize yet? perfumes, mobile apps, underwear...

and then we get a crappy MV? 

Archived