HOLD THE PHONE WHAT IS THIS???

IRunAway

I'm on to something.  I'm composing the thread as I post it, but whoever leaked the original footage is someone behind the new edit.

This is from the leaked footage of the original video: 

jsc7kj.png

Look at the time stamp in the bottom right hand corner...

This is from the OFFICIAL video that was released today:

k3k9if.png

THE TIMESTAMP IS STILL THERE.  

Not only that, but if you watch the OFFICIAL video from 3:52-3:53, the timestamp wobbles around!!!!

They FILMED a few takes of his footage off of a computer to get the footage they used in the official video, over-exposed the crap out of it, and made it black and white and grainy so you couldn't tell, and got away with it by masking it with all of these static effects and putting the footage on a tv.

So whoever got the footage FOR the director and editor of the new video is the same person who got the footage of the original video.  What is going on????

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SLAY said:

Ik what you forgot to post (It's just a gif of the g easy part from the released vid and there is a time stamp) and it's just an editing mistake because they rushed the new version.

It's not JUST an editing mistake.  It wobbles because it was filmed with a phone.

1 minute ago, xzede25 said:

What's hoing on was that they didnt even botehr to ask Geazzy for a reshoot so they used the footage David sent them and edited very badly btw

That's the thing, they weren't even SENT the footage.  Someone filmed it off of a screen.

Yeah it's all very strange. It's a much deeper issue than we know about. I firmly believe it was David leaking all this stuff and **** blew up from there. I also think perhaps the music without G-Eazy in it was released in case they decided to do a video without him or in preparation to do a video without him. Which really wouldn't have been fair to him. But you could tell that's the exact same footage just blown up larger. Good catch w/the stamp!

Sidenote:Yuck I wish I can get that POV *** scene out of my brain that it was the worst! I wish I didn't have that burned in there forever lol:sobbing:

1 minute ago, Looukas said:

Omg, actual amateurish mess :gloria: The G-cheesy part looks like it's distorted too (wrong aspect ratio) someone probably put this crap together real quick :whitneyshade:

YES.  SOMEONE who gets it.  God, I get so frustrated trying to explain things to people.

1 minute ago, YouFoundAmy said:

Yeah it's all very strange. It's a much deeper issue than we know about. I firmly believe it was David leaking all this stuff and ship blew up from there. I also think perhaps the music without G-Eazy in it was released in case they decided to do a video without him or in preparation to do a video without him. Which really wouldn't have been fair to him. But you could tell that's the exact same footage just blown up larger. Good catch w/the stamp!

Sidenote:Yuck I wish I can get that POV *** scene out of my brain that it was the worst! I wish I didn't have that burned in there forever lol:sobbing:

YES YES YES!  I think the solo version was released to radio in case they couldn't get the footage of Eazy from the first shoot.

Archived