So ya'll just gonna let katy pesty pass britney like that...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We kept the song afloat by promoting it together since July 15th. 

The army is in the middle of a civil war right now so the people who actually like the new video aren't promoting it, they're fighting with the people who don't like the video. 

The original would've caused less of a internal battle and impacted better, but due to an issue we do not know 100% it's causing people to pick sides on what they want to believe is true.

Side A). It's Britney's fault. We need to force her to release the original and boycott the album. 

Side B). It's David's fault for not cutting the scene she wanted then throwing a fit and dropping the project and leaving Britney without the video/cover art

Side C). Delusional thinking we're getting two videos even though G eazys scene would be a complete repeat except we see him have *** with Britney's arm for 5 seconds in the original.

We can't promote during a civil war, so Make Me is gonna flop regardless. The only promo we know of is carpool and a possible VMA performance, both around the album release, on the 26th. There's 21 days of NO PROMO except maybe POM performances. Maybe those will have the original video choreography

I hope B10's lead single is good:bop: I heard the video is her as a teacher to pay tribute to the 20 year anniversary of BOMT. Guess we'll have to wait and see

Archived