E! News: Creative Differences

jokobish

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, reVolution said:

This tbh, the original was not even that great, no storyline, and I remember fans that saw it saying it didnt make sense

This tbh, the original was not even that great, no storyline, and I remember fans that saw it saying it didnt make sense

I'm starting to think that the video was never even finished ... the fact that the timestamp is still on the new video during g-eazys part is very very sketch..

1 minute ago, 0bsessed said:

VMA performance isn't confirmed, don't get your hopes up fat :truthtea:

OH NOOOOO :wendycry:

TBH i'm gonna say this.... look you know one thing in common between ALL THE EVENTS that were this kind of mess? THE TEAM

Britney changed.... but she can`t get over the sticky flops

:truthtea:

Spoiler

:wontcry::wontcry::wontcry::wontcry::wontcry::wontcry::wontcry::wontcry::wontcry::wontcry:

1 minute ago, blissfuloutsider said:

What pisses me off is she rushed to do a video cause of impatient fans and no you losers r always dis satisfied no matter what.. Like grow the **** up! 

They released it because Perez got his sweaty hands on it and posted it on social media for all to see. They rushed released it because of him and because of the leaker who was probably the directer after finding out that they won't use his concept/material. Clips of the video leaked after Perez posted about it. Otherwise we really didn't have much except a dance studio leak that someone was talking over anyway.

Problem is, I feel like the other video is not even finished so even if her team wanted to release it they wouldn't be able to

I mean, there's a reason none of the bulldozer/house scenes have leaked, these brazilian fans only have 2 videos of one minute (that we know) Tv/G-eazy part and  the first minute of dancing 

:wontcry: 

1 minute ago, GetBack98 said:

Problem is, I feel like the other video is not even finished so even if her team wanted to release it they wouldn't be able to

I mean, there's a reason none of the bulldozer/house scenes have leaked, these brazilian fans only have 2 videos of one minute (that we know) Tv/G-eazy part and  the first minute of dancing 

:wontcry: 

we are lost :whitneyshade:

Spoiler

THIS DAY IS ABSOLUTE SH.....T:wontcry:

29 minutes ago, 0bsessed said:

i hope the original leaks i'm going to tweet britney the link to the original EVERY day and make sure it goes viral - serves the ***** right, she has now burned bridges with joseph kahn and david lachapelle - this is ****** up and now the era is flopping from the get go.

can't wait for a new floppy era with videos about adverts and just the odd interview, it's a shame because it's going to flop worse than britney jean, the lead single already has 

Omg I can't with this! Britney is happy with the album and video. That's all that should matter! 

52 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I guess that what Britney meant when she screamed "I don't like it"

Why did she come back to shoot on day 3 then?? :xcuseme:

If she wasn't ok with it she would have asked her team to stop shooting right after so they can find a solution (find another director, scrap the project, think about a new concept etc...), BUT she posted pics from the set on instagramm saying it was hot and everything, the video was edited (it takes 3 damn weeks to edit a video) so they had the time to say no and they had the time to re-shoot a new video (if it wasn't edited it wouldn't have leaked) but the video was re shot only lately (if we believe the very first rumours). 

Archived