Britney Tells Ryan Seacrest 'Glory' Is Her Most Hip-Hop Album Yet: Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was that ???

8 minutes ago, Melinda said:

The albums name is Glory and coming out 8/26... so tell me are your boys playing pokemon go? :gloria: i was expecting like... "why did you choose that name?" or something, lol :dorkney:

I totally agree ...

Oh well, back to waiting for the MV :-p

It almost seems like Team Britney might be providing the questions for these interviews... I can't actually believe that every interview so far has sincerely wondered about her boys playing Pokemon. Either that, or some intern was hired to write the questions for Ryan and just copied what's already been asked. I used to do interviews for my job, rule #1 is to never ask anything that can be easily googled or has been talked about ad nauseum already ("So, how did you and G-Eazy get together?" Really?). It makes it very boring for the artist (and I've been on that side of it too) so we can't really blame Britney for not giving new info when all the questions are the same repetitive stuff. 

8 minutes ago, tsss said:

hip hop and urban, she said the same about ITZ :mcry:

:gobaby: I am so emotional because like is she blessing us with an ITZ 2.0? are we even worthy after all these meltdowns?

JK of course we are, like she said 3 sentences about the album :zoomzoom: 

But Ryan asked shitty questions :brityeah:

Her team obviously tell the presenters things that she's doing atm or things her kids are interested in.

I dont know but if I am SICK of hearing:

"you're in great shape" yeah we ******* GET IT!!

"you're a great mom, playing pokemon with your kids etc" it's cute but we know a million times already!!

What's the point in these shitty interviews?

THE ****? Ryan-Seacrest3.jpg

RYAN WAS SO AWKWARD! The other girl as well, their feedback sucked balls tbh 

DON'T BLAME BRITNEY Y'ALL, she wasn't the one asking the questions (actually her question about the Olympics was the most interesting one out of the entire thing). When he asked her about Pokemon she was like omg not another ***** asking me about that stupid *** game :hehehe:

• Leader

Listen to Britney's new interview on On Air With Ryan Seacrest.

britney-ryan-seacrest-interview

Britney Spears called into On Air With Ryan Seacrest.

Britney just announced her album Glory drops August 26, kicking off the promo machine with some big appearances, including an upcoming performance at the iHeart Radio Music festival in Vegas next month, as well as an appearance on James Corden's Carpool Karaoke segment on The Late Late Show, a funny stint pranking Jimmy Kimmel and a call with Ryan Seacrest.

The "Make Me" singer is currently vacationing in Hawaii, but she found a moment to call in and open about Glory (and spill coffee all over herself).

"It took a lot of time but I think we brought it to a level where I was really, really happy with what I had," she told On Air with Ryan Seacrest over the phone on Friday. "It's cool, it's really different. I think this is probably the most hip-hop album. Not most, there are like two or three songs that go in the direction of more urban that I've wanted to do for a long time now, and I just haven't really done that."

Seacrest asked Brit to give the Britney Army a hint as to what they can expect to see during her performance at iHeart, but the Queen is a ways away from finalizing the creative process.

"We're just going to be so creative and pull some tricks out of our sleeves here," she teased. "Honestly, I haven't even began a creative process on this, but I do know this is one of the things where I do what I do -- just to think of cool things to do with other people and stuff like that. It's going to be awesome."

Listen:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

2 minutes ago, MannequinMann said:

Ryan's tone was kind of douchey. He didn't say anything rude, but he sounded annoyed like he had better things to do and just plowed through a few questions so it could be done:sickofu:

Agree, he sounded a little condescending and at the end when he bought up pokemon he sounded impatient to get it over with. Flop interview from him.

Archived