Britney at the VMAs iconic ideas!!

monalisaney81

If she's going to perform this year at the VMAs she needs to kill it! I have so much faith in her that she will bring it, shes the Queen of the VMAs for godsakes! Its been almost 10 years since she performs, and she needs like something ICONIC for her performance, she can't be scared to do something outside the box! She needs something to accompany her performance that will have people TALKING for weeks. Every single one of her performances have had people talking, and she needs to top herself, if she wants too she can do it! Glory needs this! 

1999 - Whether or not she lip sang her way through the performance.

2000 - She strips on stage in a tight skin colored outfit.

2001 - She carries a snake on stage.

2003 - She kisses Madonna on the lips.

2007 - She stumbles around stage seemingly out of it.

2016- ?????

What do you guys think she can do to top herself? 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She needs a gimmick.

The first year had the NSYNC mashup
The second year had the striptease

The third year had the snake

The fourth year had the lesbian kiss

Not having a gimmick (she was rumored to fly/float onstage thanks to Criss Angel) is one of the reasons why VMA 2007 was trashed so much. Without something to focus on, people will just say she's "not dancing" even though she's moving all over the stage.

I hope they realize this. They can't just put her on the VMA stage and ask her to dance, she needs to do something special on top of that in order to make it iconic.

• Super Mods
17 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

That ***** is gonna have to bungee jump or something when the orgasmic part of Make Me starts 

"Make Me, oooohhhhh"

Britney: Larry I changed my mind!

Larry: ***** we are live on TV! 

1255461029_bungee-jumper.gif

nnnnnnnnnn :orangu::orangu::orangu:

2 minutes ago, Austin00chase said:

Maybe she could ride a horse out on stage? The Radar horse perhaps... with Glory cut into the side of it(like shave the word out)

Animal activists would be all over it, imagine if the horse kicked a dancer :lanacackle:

Literally dyingggg at the horse kicking a dancer.

She can enter the stage on the horse, naked with long hair like Lady Godiva (Gaga). 

screenshot027.jpg

Archived