Updated: Britney Spears Shares First-Look At Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/8/2016 at 9:43 AM, TyWalker said:

This is why she doesn't do ****. She doesn't promote, people ***** about her not promoting. She finally does stuff and there's a complaint about every ******* detail whether it's an interview, music video, or special appearance. Disgusting drama queens and ****'s ain't got nothing better to do than talk **** and condescend Britney and then wonder why she doesn't put herself out there. Some of you don't deserve anything from her at all

:thetea::onpoint:

31 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

its either win or lose tbh :mhm:

It will def be going viral and im seeing people making fun of the whole situation to death

so lets hope Britney does her best but no matter how she does we will have alot people making fun of her :mhm:

God  save us from the worst :omg:

ikr... youtube comments be like siri carpool karaoke:zoomzoom:

3 minutes ago, camerasareflashin' said:

I feel like she's feeling confident now about herself and her vocals. Hopefuly we will see some vocalney there! 

i think so too. they must have waited till the production/editing of the episode. they seem to be liking it and is good to go so now they announced it officialy. else they would have announced it at the carpool shooting day itself maybe. just my theory:drinky: 

8 minutes ago, Austin1994 said:

Honestly  I'm not gonna get my hopes up with her singing 100% pure vocals, knowing he will most likely sing louder than her and she just sitting just laughing at him . 

Tho this is amazing  promo this era, still not getting my hopes up. :tiffdrink: 

I have a feeling she's not gonna sing loud  but more so in a quiet tone. Where James is gonna step in and help her out. Just saying! :cigney:

thank you Mr. Psychic :grimace:

Just now, BenDBitch said:

thank you Mr. Psychic :grimace:

Its true tho! If you seen his other car pool karaoke he tends to sing louder! Don't get ur hopes way to high  look what happened with MM video.:whitneyshade:

Honestly  I'm so excited, But I'm not getting my hopes up I just want the queen to suprise me.:kisses2all:

1 minute ago, Austin1994 said:

Its true tho! If you seen his other car pool karaoke he tends to sing louder! Don't get ur hopes way to high  look what happened with MM video.:whitneyshade:

Honestly  I'm so excited, But I'm not getting my hopes up I just want the queen to suprise me.:kisses2all:

Yeah he does that but you are still going to hear her :orly:

What happened with MM mv is unfortunate and bad BUT it doesn't mean that you should not have expectations. This is an era where live performances are possible and for her to do something like this is very very cool and different. When will FFney or BJney ?? :chershade:

Primeney 2.0 is here bitchesss. 

12 minutes ago, Austin1994 said:

You're so negative bro. Lighten up.

38 minutes ago, Lyla said:

Yes!! It was true!! Well done, Britney!! :hype:

I can't even explain how happy I am!! And proud of her too! Because I would never have expected something like this from Britney, but the fact that she did it proves once again how much she has improved and how much happier and confident she actually feel, compared to just a few years ago! It's amazing. And that's the reason why I'll keep cheering for her everytime she takes a step on the right direction instead of having meltdowns when something doesn't go exactly like I wanted. :soyeah:

This is exactly what i wanted to say but my English is so poor. So thank you. And i am so excited i can't wait to see her :hype::jumpney::wooney::pumped:

Just now, BenDBitch said:

Yeah he does that but you are still going to hear her :orly:

What happened with MM mv is unfortunate and bad BUT it doesn't mean that you should not have expectations. This is an era where live performances are possible and for her to do something like this is very very cool and different. When will FFney or BJney ?? :chershade:

Primeney 2.0 is here bitchesss. 

This era I just want britney to suprise  me that's all. Im not having any high expectations because  things get canceled  and plans change. But So far she has blown me away with her songs! It's gonna be an amazing album for sure :gloria:

Archived