Updated: Britney Spears Shares First-Look At Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly  I'm not gonna get my hopes up with her singing 100% pure vocals, knowing he will most likely sing louder than her and she just sitting just laughing at him . 

Tho this is amazing  promo this era, still not getting my hopes up. :tiffdrink: 

I have a feeling she's not gonna sing loud  but more so in a quiet tone. Where James is gonna step in and help her out. Just saying! :cigney:

6 minutes ago, Ayush said:

One thing i want to tell that by doing this where you need to sing live, Britney has come so far in her life. She is so confident. Femme Fataleny or Bjney would never ever do it. For sure. She is ready to snatch your fav weaves y'all

tumblr_myzktx1O4M1qhmd6bo1_400.gif

I feel like she's feeling confident now about herself and her vocals. Hopefuly we will see some vocalney there! 

I can't  at the flops talking about her possibly not singing  live:blol: at worst it can be aslame as Selena Gomez's lol. Even then it would still be more levels than we've had. And you know no matter what the GP and many people in here will drag her. Because she just can't win especially with people from her own fan base much of the time.

Anyway I'm super-excited! She's really been showing so much of her goofy and fun personality this era it's been such a pleasure to see it again this is going to be so much fun:pumped:

Archived