Updated: Britney Spears Shares First-Look At Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

3 hours ago, greenbear89 said:

Do you really think they would be so stupid as to have her lipsyncing on carpool karaoke? I can assure you that Team Brit would not agree to have Britney do the show if she was going to lip sync to her songs. You guys are sooooo negative. 

Anything is possible. Larry did say she was going to sing live in Vegas and well she's been slaying them vocals ever since :hype:

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ItsNathanbitch
4 hours ago, PrettyGurl said:

Wow, it's like after the make me video fiasco, I just don't get excited with whatever she does.

That horrible video is an insult to her amazing legacy. It's so sad.

Maybe I'm being too negative but it's really how I feel. Don't judge me, I hope to get over this someday.

Yes, do get over it. It's one video.

On August 5, 2016 at 3:53 AM, Slave4Brit88 said:

:( She will be dragged so badly if she doesn't actually sing, if this is true things like this make me think more and more she doesn't have much say in what she does and it breaks my heart :wontcry:

Sis they didn't even spell Hollywood right :lanacackle: don't be so gullible

3 hours ago, hibiscus.berry.TEA said:

"her team’s working overtime to get her new album, “Glory,” to debut at No. 1."

:awkblink: erm..and I thought I was delusional, meanwhile I have accepted that we have to be happy if Glory debuts at #4 or 5.

Still excited for Sometimes on carpool karaoke though!

Yeah cause they are making her perform on VMA and do Carpool for fun :xcuseme:

10 hours ago, Bees To The Honey said:

Just like the VMAs, this isn't confirmed. When will any of you ever realize she will never sing live again?

IF she will be on it, she will be desperately lip syncing her hits in the car while James is actually singing. This will be the nail in the coffin for her lmao

It is confirmed you dumb ***. :MJ: Sit down.

4 hours ago, BenDBitch said:

Yeah cause they are making her perform on VMA and do Carpool for fun :xcuseme:

There's no need to get mad so fast, I merely stated that - in my opinion - it's unrealistic to expect her to debut at #1, even with a VMA performance, I'd be glad if Glory reaches #2 or 3. It's NOT that I don't think she deserves a #1 album, but the gp isn't that into her anymore.

But no matter how carefully I choose my words, exhale is all about picking people's posts apart & telling them how wrong they are. :sickofu:

Archived