Updated: Britney Spears Shares First-Look At Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, JonRa said:

It's coming but my sources say there is DRAMA! During the filming she didn't want to do any of the singing - so it's awkward because she isn't doing the karokee part. Mark my words it will be awkward! 

Jonra

holluwod insider

Everybody comes to... holluwod :truthtea:

If Britney can sing Private Show, she can sing all her other songs easily...So let's hope she doesn't just let James shout over her. :sickofu: He loves hearing his own voice. I made a prediction (im basically psychic tbh) that she will give us live vocals at the VMAs. :kisses2all: And this is the start of that.

3 hours ago, JonRa said:

It's coming but my sources say there is DRAMA! During the filming she didn't want to do any of the singing - so it's awkward because she isn't doing the karokee part. Mark my words it will be awkward! 

Jonra

holluwod insider

that wouldnt even make sence.. the whole thing about carpool karaoke is to drive around, chat and do kareoke.... if your not gonna do the karaoke part at all whats the point? :Blaughing: but idc.. lol.. i would love to see her do it anyway, and i LOVE James Corden :hype:

3 hours ago, JonRa said:

Jonra

holluwod insider

Why would she even accept to do it in the first place then? :xcuseme:

7 minutes ago, saicis said:

Is this heaven? Is this what other fan bases feel like on a regular basis?

I hope she SLAYS it and is natural, funny, looks good and most importantly SOUNDS good!!!! 

i think when an astist like britney for example is more private and don't appear in every award show and tv show out there in a regular basis as you said 

it's more interesting to see her and i think it's better for an artist to not be out there all the time :brityes:

for example look at Gaga..she gave it her all in the first years of her career and now she's already burnt!!:bigtime:

10 hours ago, Noah Fatale said:

This better happen :YESPLEASE:

Carpool Kareoke is so huge right now, every single episode goes viral

Lots of people would watch Britney's since theres so much controversy around her vocal ability :mhm:

Probably pre-recorded - but I need to hear her singing LIVE pleeeeeeeaaaase! :shake:

1 minute ago, USlayedMe said:

Probably pre-recorded - but I need to hear her singing LIVE pleeeeeeeaaaase! :shake:

Yes and lots of people are only gonna talk about how her lips look unnatural and how her face is not Britney anymore. Wait for it. Not trying to be negative, but this will happen! here is hoping she is relaxed and doest keep gving that forced smile so this will be great promo for her!

9 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

Yes and lots of people are only gonna talk about how her lips look unnatural and how her face is not Britney anymore. Wait for it. Not trying to be negative, but this will happen! here is hoping she is relaxed and doest keep gving that forced smile so this will be great promo for her!

So no live singing?

5 hours ago, JonRa said:

Jonra

holluwod insider

:( She will be dragged so badly if she doesn't actually sing, if this is true things like this make me think more and more she doesn't have much say in what she does and it breaks my heart :wontcry:

smh at you believing she will not sing. this is the purpose of this show and that is why it is called KARAOKE! Besides, even someone with a bad voice can go there since James is singing at the same time with the singer so sometimes his voice overshadows the singer's. Just be glad that she is taking part in this viral show, it's the best promo !!

9 hours ago, Glory(Hole) said:

You ******* have no excuses or rights to complain.

-iheart performance

-possible VMA performance

-PS commercial (possible PS video in the future since there's two versions)

-Album commercial

-17 track Album

-Make Me video

-Carpool with James (which brings in millions of views. people love that ****)

-Jimmy Prank

You *******. You're all through tbh. The QUEEN has come to rip your scalps off:thetea:

She gives us more!:scalped:

Archived