Updated: Britney Spears Shares First-Look At Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

I have no words for how much I wanted this to happen. Im sure she will do greeaaat. Britney really vibes off from the person she is with. James is funny, comforting and easy-going, so Britney will be able to be totally herself. OMG! Best promo ever. :hype::hype::hype:

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She'll be good. She is singing along to songs, so it's like her singing with a backup track. What would make this go viral is there was a random song on the playlist. Can you imagine if Britney did "One Dance". Her voice would be so angelic on the "strength and guidance is all I'm wishing for my friends part" or imagine an Adele song and she slays it? Hope she's relaxed and funny and looks hot!

1 hour ago, JonRa said:

It's coming but my sources say there is DRAMA! During the filming she didn't want to do any of the singing - so it's awkward because she isn't doing the karokee part. Mark my words it will be awkward! 

Jonra

holluwod insider

Well if this is true, then this is not going to be good for anyone. Especially her. People are going to turn away from buying or streaming the album instead of supporting it. What a disaster. 

2 hours ago, JonRa said:

It's coming but my sources say there is DRAMA! During the filming she didn't want to do any of the singing - so it's awkward because she isn't doing the karokee part. Mark my words it will be awkward! 

Jonra

holluwod insider

I am Not buying This:sickofu:

OmFg if it's true :decisions: 

Archived