BEYONCE MIGHT DROP AN ALBUM TWO DAYS AFTER BRITNEY

John Stebs

3 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

But Apple > Tidal. And it'll be a Tidal exclusive if it's released 

OBVS like wtf is Tidal even :drinky:of course they want bought out by Apple. They need the money.

But if Beyawnce does drop an album, we'll never her the end of it regardless of where it is dropped :sickofu:

I just hope Brinny's team prepares for this with excellent promo :soyeah:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Spearsfan said:

She will. She is an attention *****.

Honestly I think this will be Britney's lowest album chart. I'm not trying to be negative.

Barbara and FGL both have a huge fanbase that buys their music. How much did GFL sell last album?

Not only that but Beyonce will have Lemonade selling from her performance and then that collab album. 

Not to mention Drake.

So we could be looking at top 5 or below 

We need to go hard tbh

For Barbara and FGL, I'm thinking we can beat them if Army streamed the album like their lives depended on it. Barbara is old and FGL is a country band, their demographics do not stream.

However, Beyoncé will be strong on both, she allegedly pulled 100M on Tidal in Lemonade's first week. 

We will be #2 at best. 

Edit: I forgot this: :crying2:

1 minute ago, button said:

Bobby Brown was also abusive to Whitney, but Anna Mae was definitely Tina.

You spilled some very hot tea. Beyoncé? A feminist? My ***. She gets away for doing the most inappropriate things.

And now she wants to humiliate my Brinny baby? :crying2:

I'm pissed on how almost no-one confronted her fakery on her Visual Album era. :NYnod:

She first was criticized by the media when she released "Bow Down" because it's lyrics heavily put women in a bad competitive situation, something totally anti-feminist. Then Fakeoncé came up with Chimamanda's speech right after "Bow Down" on the album to turn the opinions in her favor and with her giant "FEMINIST" text when performing it live. That woman is a joke, and her manipulative attitude with social issues disgust me. :NYnod:

I won't even start on how Lemonade straight up was created to cash on the #BlackLivesMatter movement. She pretends to support people of color now that it's commercially convenient while the majority of her creative team is white, most of the brands she endorses and glorifies are made by white people, and when POC still struggle to even afford her overpriced concert tickets.  :NYnod:

This article says a lot about how I feel about her http://www.highsnobiety.com/2016/05/30/beyonce-beyhive-criticism/

4 minutes ago, button said:

For Barbara and FGL, I'm thinking we can beat them if Army streamed the album like their lives depended on it. Barbara is old and FGL is a country band, their demographics do not stream.

However, Beyoncé will be strong on both, she allegedly pulled 100M on Tidal in Lemonade's first week. 

We will be #2 at best. 

Edit: I forgot this: :crying2:

They both have audiences that buy the album. Both pulled in 200k two years ago. It will be lower we hope but we can count them out.

How does streaming work with albums? I don't get that. The difference between and individual song stream and album?

14 minutes ago, Doug said:

I'm pissed on how almost no-one confronted her fakery on her Visual Album era. :NYnod:

She first was criticized by the media when she released "Bow Down" because it's lyrics heavily put women in a bad competitive situation, something totally anti-feminist. Then Fakeoncé came up with Chimamanda's speech right after "Bow Down" on the album to turn the opinions in her favor and with her giant "FEMINIST" text when performing it live. That woman is a joke, and her manipulative attitude with social issues disgust me. :NYnod:

I won't even start on how Lemonade straight up was created to cash on the #BlackLivesMatter movement. She pretends to support people of color now that it's commercially convenient while the majority of her creative team is white, most of the brands she endorses and glorifies are made by white people, and when POC still struggle to even afford her overpriced concert tickets.  :NYnod:

This article says a lot about how I feel about her http://www.highsnobiety.com/2016/05/30/beyonce-beyhive-criticism/

She also changed the album's concept into her personal life struggles when everybody expected something like formation...she just made that song and video for controversy and to milk the black lives matter movement.nobody wanted to know how jayz was cheating on her or how rich she is

56 minutes ago, John Stebs said:

There are strong rumours that beyonce is dropping a joint album with jay z as a surprise straight after the vmas, which is 2 days after britney drops hers. Even tho they'd have 2 less counting, they'd probably still outsell Glory because they're desperate for fame and love to be the center of the attentions, specially beyonce... We know beyonce takes it really seriously and would sell her body to get that #1 and overshadow Britney. Yes, it is 'just' a (very strong) rumours, but what if it's true? 

PS: STOP being a ************ and saying i am making up rumours, i havent got time for that.

I don't know her, I don't like her (since 2010), I don't want to listen her....tbh

22 minutes ago, Doug said:

:gobaby:love you. Exactly how I feel about Yawnce.

Just now, Spearsfan said:

They both have audiences that buy the album. Both pulled in 200k two years ago. It will be lower we hope but we can count them out.

How does streaming work with albums? I don't get that. The difference between and individual song stream and album?

For songs, it is not known as Billboard never revealed but it's something like 120 streams=1 sale, that's why One Dance was not moving from the top spot on the Hot 100. 

For albums: It's definitely 1500 song streams=1 album sale and it's called a Stream Equivalent Album(SEA), there is also the TEA(track equivalents) rule which accounts a number of digital track sales as one album sale(10 I believe). Sum them (TEA and SEA) with real album sales and you have the total points for the Hot 100 position. 

By the way, I think for the SEA rule, they consider both the total song streams and the full-album streams. Take for example Britney's Glory. During the release weak, Make Me is streamed 20k times, Private Show and the rest of the tracks 15k times (12 tracks in total). Glory has 185k total streams. 

Let's also suppose Glory was streamed from start to finish 10k times. These are also counted. 195k/1500=130 SEA.

Let's suppose the sum of all digital TRACK sales(Make Me, PS,Man on the Moon...)  from Glory that week is 100k. 100k/10=10000 TEA.

If Glory sells 100k pure copies, that's 110130 album equivalents. :surething: 

I hope I was clear, correct me if I'm wrong. Of course I'm not being realistic, Glory will get a lot more than 195k streams! Right Army??? :crying2: If she can get 60M streams somehow that's 40k Stream Equivalents. :OMGney:

Archived