BEYONCE MIGHT DROP AN ALBUM TWO DAYS AFTER BRITNEY

John Stebs

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

She can try it.

314qetw.gif

this is my second favorite gif EVER now.

7 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

I don't think so. If Apple Music is exclusively streaming Britney's album for a week, that pretty much means there are no other really big releases that week. 

:orangu:but if Apple still hasn't purchased Tidal by then.....that doesn't even matter :orangu::orangu:

14 minutes ago, Dark Doggie said:

Some ppl just love inventing rumors about big names vs britney just because they know how fussy britards are... Why are you giving them satisfaction

******* **** i've been hearing this rumour for weeks and the biggest news site in latin america just confirmed it. Why dont unask before attacking *****?

Just now, Doug said:

I would love a Beyonce/Jay Z collaboration at this point tbh so I could bash her on how problematic she is talking about feminism while making 5 albums full of infidelity-themed songs and still being a subordinate to her cheating husband. :excuseme:

The same cheating husband that rapped "Eat the cake, Anna Mae" in a recent song with her, quoting a tragic and sad abusive situation suffered by miss Whitney Houston.  :NYnod:

I'm pretty sure that was Tina Turner. She had an abusive partner, not Whitney.

She will. She is an attention *****.

Honestly I think this will be Britney's lowest album chart. I'm not trying to be negative.

Barbara and FGL both have a huge fanbase that buys their music. How much did GFL sell last album?

Not only that but Beyonce will have Lemonade selling from her performance and then that collab album. 

Not to mention Drake.

So we could be looking at top 5 or below 

We need to go hard tbh

Archived