I Really Didn't See This Coming

OCBoy1985

Team Britney I take it all back :tiffsniffle:

I wasn't prepared for the SLAYAGE that is Private Show it's seriously on another level of EPICNESS!!!

How amazing is it seeing Make Me also rise with both songs in the US Top 10 (PS no5 & MM no9) as of this post!

Make Me vid hasn't even dropped yet nor has she performed it ... I think this is about to be huge & I'm hearing more & more on the radio too!

VMAs here we come baby!!! :tiffsniffle:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how 90% of people here had meltdowns just two days ago, saying how her team is trash, how they know nothing about promo, and now they're all apologizing and talk about the slayage they unlisted on us. :thetea:

But, yeah, they really pulled trough. Might've made it even better with couple of tweaks, but whatever... We're getting 17 new tracks (probably some of them will be remixes, but still) and couple of ridiculously hot Britney videos.
I know I'm slayed 100% even now. Countdown has begun. :scalped::overwhelm:

3 minutes ago, Layer89 said:

I love how 90% of people here had meltdowns just two days ago, saying how her team is trash, how they know nothing about promo, and now they're all apologizing and talk about the slayage they unlisted on us. :thetea:

But, yeah, they really pulled trough. Might've made it even better with couple of tweaks, but whatever... We're getting 17 new tracks (probably some of them will be remixes, but still) and couple of ridiculously hot Britney videos.
I know I'm slayed 100% even now. Countdown has begun. :scalped::overwhelm:

I mean can you blame us

But team Britney has us shook this month :scalped:

9 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

I mean can you blame us

But team Britney has us shook this month :scalped:

I don't blame you... can't really blame someone for having no faith and (in some instances as some of you shown us here) have no brain. :rihcackle:

I mean... Anyone who takes a second to think before freaking out realized that none of the info we got was official nor in any way reliable. So, logically, normal person wouldn't blame Britney and her team for something they never said or confirmed. You all just had to believe her that the music was coming soon.

And in addition, it's so easy to judge production of any kind when you (I don't mean you directly, just generalizing here) have no idea how the pipeline in any creative production company works. Even if what some sources said was truth (about delays etc.) none of us here knew the truth behind the scenes and the reasons why they made moves the way they did. 

So for the B10 it would be REALLY nice if people here wouldn't freak-out like crazy and just learn to wait quietly if they have nothing positive or constructive to say. :thetea:

August came with a ******* epic BANG!!:lanacackle:

Loving this so far!! I'm even beginning to like the cover art for GLORY:xcuseme:

If they release the "original" MM video I swear to never doubt the power of Godney ever again.

:JLostare::JLostare:

2 hours ago, Kittyonstrike said:

August came with a ******* epic BANG!!:lanacackle:

Loving this so far!! I'm even begging to like the cover art for GLORY:xcuseme:

If they release the "original" MM video I swear to never doubt the power of Godney ever again.

:JLostare::JLostare:

I think they will I never bought into that scrapped BS ... As David would have came out and said something considering he came outta retirement for Brit to direct this video!

3 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I think they will I never bought into that scrapped BS ... As David would have came out and said something considering he came outta retirement for Brit to direct this video!

Thought so as well till I saw the insta videos.

I'm legit having anxiety attacks over it.

If they re-edited it or re-shot it, they're really really really stupid!!

:JLostare:

3 minutes ago, Kittyonstrike said:

Thought so as well till I saw the insta videos.

I'm legit having anxiety attacks over it.

If they re-edited it or re-shot it, they're really really really stupid!!

:JLostare:

Rumor has it that that's a commercial she filmed with Apple Music... Remember she has an exclusive with them for Glory!

Thats not the vid ... I hope the vid comes tomorrow or tonight!

Archived