Pre-Order Britney Spears' New Album "Glory"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I love your covers, especially the last one. B's team should use it tbh. Great job :cooltshirt:

i'm glad you like it, thank you:soyeah: they should change cover editor

19 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

Better and more interesting than the actual cover, more artsy fartsy:cooltshirt:it is weird that almost always fan made covers are better than the official ones.

ikr, because we want best for her, i didn't make these for money and thank you for the comment :imcute: 

I got really excited upon seeing those "E" (as in explicit) tags in two of the tracks of Glory! I believe this is only the 2nd time she will have explicit songs (after Scream and Shout? Please correct me if I am wrong).

And for those asking for sources, guys did you not even check-out Glory that is available for pre-order?

1 minute ago, SoulSilver said:

I got really excited upon seeing those "E" (as in explicit) tags in two of the tracks of Glory! I believe this is only the 2nd time she will have explicit songs (after Scream and Shout? Please correct me if I am wrong).

And for those asking for sources, guys did you not even check-out Glory that is available for pre-order?

WB 

1 minute ago, SoulSilver said:

:orangu2:

Archived