Britney Jean's original cover art was actually the deluxe cover

Trace

When the Britney Jean cover was first revealed, it was actually the deluxe cover. :nowaygif:

And then they changed it DRAMATICALLY

from this...

Britney_Jean.png

to this!

Britney_Jean.png

and what a change that was! :trollney:

So maybe it'll still be changed. I don't hate the new cover, it's just not her best.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Asakura Hao said:

I actually really really like the Britney Jean cover. It's one of the better ones for sure, especially the standard edition.

I think it's a really pretty picture of her (especially in color), but I think the cover suffers in being too similar in composition to Femme Fatale. I think the "Glory" cover faces this problem too, though the lighting makes it a little different.

4 minutes ago, Trace said:

I think it's a really pretty picture of her (especially in color), but I think the cover suffers in being too similar in composition to Femme Fatale. I think the "Glory" cover faces this problem too, though the lighting makes it a little different.

Glory looks like someone took In the Zone, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean and then mashed them up into one. It's not bad or anything, but it's just kind of not as great as I hoped it would be. Not gonna have a meltdown over it but I was sort of hoping they'd take advantage of her banging body instead of another face close-up.

2 minutes ago, Asakura Hao said:

Glory looks like someone took In the Zone, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean and then mashed them up into one. It's not bad or anything, but it's just kind of not as great as I hoped it would be. Not gonna have a meltdown over it but I was sort of hoping they'd take advantage of her banging body instead of another face close-up.

I agree. It looks like a good instagram photo, especially with how the text looks, and it's overall tan color. A more exciting cover would have been nice.

• 3 years later...
On 8/4/2016 at 12:17 AM, Asakura Hao said:

that aged well...

On 7/16/2020 at 8:10 AM, EasyThere said:

Which one ?

Og one was beige trash,plus she looked possessed and not like herself. Than again you couldn't really see her from all that hair,being colours and the fact it was shot in front of the sun

:yaknow:

Yeah the original one, I liked it. 
In religious terms, glory is usually associated with light and bright rays of the sun...The cover perfectly depicted that. I can understand why people don’t like it, but to me it was perfect and it matched the glorious and underappreciated masterpiece we got. 

Archived