Will Glory have 1 MILLION first week sales?

KITTYKAT

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

If the album is good enough and she promotes, most definitely, the radio loves her and as her instagram says "the beginning of a new era" , so we might get to 1 million :) i love the cover tbh

The only other thing we need is for her to dance like she used to in her prime again.

48 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

If the album is good enough and she promotes, most definitely, the radio loves her and as her instagram says "the beginning of a new era" , so we might get to 1 million :) i love the cover tbh

You do realize it's not the 90s or the 2000s anymore, right?

No... I think no matter how good it might be those days are probably just gone... this is just what is happening for most artists who have been around as long as Britney. Even before the start of the digital era when album sales were still at their high, most artists have about 15-20 years of being really popular and then it kind of dies off to just hardcore fans (their are a few expetions like Madonna who had more like 30, but this is even happening to her now). It's just time to accept that Britney is not the biggest popstar anymore, she's still relevant at least which is good. I think if the album is really good and she puts is more promo, has great videos and performances, etc she still is capable of getting a number 1 album, single, and selling a million copies in the long run. But that takes a lot of work for even the hottest stars of the moment.  I think at max she might sell 500K the first week (if there's tons of good reviews and buzz). But I think even Beyonce's Lemonade onlly did like 600K in it's first week (and there's defintiely more hype around Beyonce nowdays I'm sad to say).

Is anyone else realeasing an album this week? I just hope she at least gets the number 1 album spot. But who really cares if we get good new music :)

Archived