Pre-Order Britney Spears' New Album "Glory" TONIGHT

Jordan Miller

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it's related to her getting her fire back? For so long she seemed like a shell of a person, but I feel like she's not gonna accept herself in that way any longer. 

The dictionary definition is: 

high reknown or honor won by notable achievements

or 

Maginificent: Beautious

Maybe she had an epiphany one day and realized that she can have fire and be happy, so she's been working hard, and now she's back in her state of glory?:mhm:

Or she feels beautiful idk. Knowing how she is now, it likely has meaning behind it 

15 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Can someone please tell me,  is the actual album only exclusive through applemusic, or just the preorder and then after it will be available via cd and download 

Someone please help. I don't use apple 

Still so excited :)

I think it will be an iTunes exclusive for the first week and then be released everywhere. 

Idk I'm sure we will find out more soon.

Wow! I seriously was not expecting the forthcoming album to release this month! 

The album artwork is pretty but it's another headshot, I was hoping for something a little more original and eye catching; it's not offensive and it's not like the "Blackout" album cover so I'm still pleased. The title "Glory" is intetesting, I'll be looking forward to learning the reason behind naming it this. 

With an August end release, please let there be a killer VMA performance to really hot things up! 

I like the idea of making "Glory" available for pre-order and to get fans to do so they get to listen to "Private Show" if ever there was an incentive! 

Im pumped for the new era! And I'm gladBritney acknowledged it herself, this gives me hope that it will not end up like the half hearted "Britney Jean". 

14 minutes ago, MakeMe... said:

I really like it, a lot. But i wonder why she choose this for album title? What's the meaning behind it for the album? Is there a song titled "Glory" on the album...

I need answers! Imo. "Take a Bow" would be great too.

G of glory. : public praise, honor, and fame. : praise of a god or goddess. : something that brings praise or fame to someone or something : something that is a source of great pride.

GLORY MEANING

I really live for the title and cover!

10 minutes ago, breatheonher said:

Maybe it's related to her getting her fire back? For so long she seemed like a shell of a person, but I feel like she's not gonna accept herself in that way any longer. 

The dictionary definition is: 

high reknown or honor won by notable achievements

or 

Maginificent: Beautious

Maybe she had an epiphany one day and realized that she can have fire and be happy, so she's been working hard, and now she's back in her state of glory?:mhm:

Or she feels beautiful idk. Knowing how she is now, it likely has meaning behind it 

This :drinky::drinky::drinky::drinky:

Archived