Full Skit: Britney Spears Pranks Jimmy Kimmel

Jordan Miller

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is gonna be on Jimmy Kimmel, and they playing her new song on tv... how can some of you complain? and btw... you dont know anything else or if we gonna get something more... but i mean its not the end of the world if we dont, its so ******* funny that whatever she does... there are some of you ******* that complain... 

:ipass::cigney: :blurp:

Guest Days with Destiny
30 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

you're distracted by her lips, I am distracted with how her hair looks when she turned around :rihcackle::yaknow: 

Being very optimistic, but thank GOD that I wasn't the only one to see that... WHY?!?! At least it's promo though. I'll take it!

5 minutes ago, Days with Destiny said:

Being very optimistic, but thank GOD that I wasn't the only one to see that... WHY?!?! At least it's promo though. I'll take it!

Reminded me of this that's why it caught my eye :lanacackle: no shade tho, she still looks hot :myjam::myjam::myjam:

Britney-Photoshoot-2007-Dani-Brubaker-br

Guest Days with Destiny
Just now, Mani911 said:

Reminded me of this that's why it caught my eye :lanacackle: no shade tho, she still looks hot

Britney-Photoshoot-2007-Dani-Brubaker-br

All i could think of was the "3" director's cut... She looked so hot, but that weave game was less than. Eh. It wouldn't be Britney without something a little off kilter lol.

Jimmy has a huge following on youtube! Mostly likely they will upload it on his youtube page! :onpoint:Rather have her do pranks then do radio interviews with basic *** questions.   You guys need to stop complaining she's doing more promo then "Britney jean":tbh:

Besides this song was rushed because of leaks so most likely they wanted to release the MM song mid of August. And probably do promotion in September.

Anyways im happy I'll be watching  regardless  if it's only 1 minute long :gobaby:

Archived