Which One Of Britney's ....

OCBoy1985

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

If i really have to choose I'd say Michael Jackson. But TBH I don't listen to any of them. Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You is a good song though and obviously MJ has some good songs. Frozen by Madonna is also good but otherwise I don't like her that much.

Madonna is my least favorite too however I respect her hustle and how smart of a business woman she is... She knows what she's doing and how to play the game!

Whitney & MJ is my fav ... Whitney voice gives me chills & MJ is the greatest artist in music history!

1 minute ago, joey4228 said:

Well Madonna sometimes wants it too bad.. She wants those hits and attention. I think MJ just had the talent and wasn't in it just for the attention, he really enjoyed doing what he did, I think. Everyone says he's the greatest and all, but to me he isn't. I respect everything he has done and I know he had a lot of talent, but my favorite of all time remains Britney.

My favorites of all time is Britney, Mariah & MJ ... I grew up with all 3 and will always love Whitney & Janet too as I grew up on they're music too ... My mom played them all a lot growing up Madonna too so that's why I love them all!

MJ was doing it since he was 9 yrs old so he had it from the beginning and he was just the best ever! I mean who hell else can make people pass out while just standing there :rihcackle:

He was so humble too like Brit and he could've been horrible but he wasn't like that ... Only The King can sale 100 million from ONE ALBUM :yay:

2 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

MJ and Britney a kinda the same person. I just hope Britney doesn't end up like he did.

I've never liked Janet TBH, I only remember one of her songs that I actually liked but I don't know the title. She was sitting in the desert with some animals or something, it's a really old song.

I'm trying to think of the video so I can tell u the song but it's not registering LOL

I hope she doesn't end up like him Whitney, MJ or Prince smh 

Shes at such a great place now and seems to have made piece with where her life is ... We almost lost her a few yrs ago ... Thank God she has family that can get through to her!!  

That's why I don't get the hate her Father gets smh

Tbh, I don't listen to any of them. I know some songs. I grew up in the generation that was just after they all stopped releasing music, except Madonna/Janet, but I guess Madonna's the one I listen to the most out of the list. I wouldn't say she's my fave though. They are all legends though :plzney:

8 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

My favorites of all time is Britney, Mariah & MJ ... I grew up with all 3 and will always love Whitney & Janet too as I grew up on they're music too ... My mom played them all a lot growing up Madonna too so that's why I love them all!

MJ was doing it since he was 9 yrs old so he had it from the beginning and he was just the best ever! I mean who hell else can make people pass out while just standing there :rihcackle:

He was so humble too like Brit and he could've been horrible but he wasn't like that ... Only The King can sale 100 million from ONE ALBUM :yay:

Britney and Mariah are literally my top 2 artists.......never been into MJ tho

She's 100% a combination of MJ and Janet.

Janet is her biggest dance inspiration for sure, the choreography Brinny loves is very Janet. Vocals too, neither are powerhouse vocalists, but they're both good and unique voices.

She has the star power of MJ. The attitude (for a few years anyway), the iconic-ness of everything she does, the dramatic flare, the eras are all very defined. Even the GP knows Britney had eras. 

2 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Britney and Mariah are literally my top 2 artists.......never been into MJ tho

Yesssssss mines too!!! Most people think that's a lil off that Brit & MC are my 2 fav girls!!

MC I listen too when I wanna hear some epic vocals and great lyrics!

Brit is when I wanna see a show, epic vids, and great dance music!

4 minutes ago, sunkissed said:

Tbh, I don't listen to any of them. I know some songs. I grew up in the generation that was just after they all stopped releasing music, except Madonna/Janet, but I guess Madonna's the one I listen to the most out of the list. I wouldn't say she's my fave though. They are all legends though :plzney:

See I grew up to all of they're music and the 90s music in general... I was lucky :kisses2all::kisses2all::kisses2all:

1 minute ago, OCBoy1985 said:

See I grew up to all of they're music and the 90s music in general... I was lucky :kisses2all::kisses2all::kisses2all:

You are lucky :girlfall: I was lucky enough to catch Britney before she went on break in 2004. I do recognize them as legends and their legacy even though I don't listen to them. I guess that's how kids feel toward Britney now.

There's this Janet song in 2004 that I LOVED but I can't remember what it's called. She's dancing in a club or an abandoned house I don't remember. :blurp: It was very MATM vibe. She was against a wall in one scene and it's dark.  And A long time ago, I heard an MJ song but I don't know what it's called either or how the song goes. It had lyrics like amamazeskoza-mama- something along those lines  :madonna: Sorry if I sound cray lmao. I keep trying to remember the song ugh and Whitney is a vocal legend. I don't really know any song of hers except I will always love you but she's great and I wish she and MJ were still around :bthink:

13 minutes ago, sunkissed said:

You are lucky :girlfall: I was lucky enough to catch Britney before she went on break in 2004. I do recognize them as legends and their legacy even though I don't listen to them. I guess that's how kids feel toward Britney now.

There's this Janet song in 2004 that I LOVED but I can't remember what it's called. She's dancing in a club or an abandoned house I don't remember. :blurp: It was very MATM vibe. She was against a wall in one scene and it's dark.  And A long time ago, I heard an MJ song but I don't know what it's called either or how the song goes. It had lyrics like amamazeskoza-mama- something along those lines  :madonna: Sorry if I sound cray lmao. I keep trying to remember the song ugh and Whitney is a vocal legend. I don't really know any song of hers except I will always love you but she's great and I wish she and MJ were still around :bthink:

I know the MJ song U are talking about its PYT!

The Janet song is All Night or call on me FT Nelly bout to post both 

I seen Brit in 2004 too in March in Philly my 1st time and came home with no voice at all ... I went by myself and had a BLAST!!!

Yes they see her a Pop legend ... She's been doing for damn near 20 yrs now ... The Pop girls should only hope they can have longevity like Britney!

Here they both go!

All Night (MATM vibe)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_GpU5agvYQ

5 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I know the MJ song U are talking about its PYT!

The Janet song is All Night or call on me FT Nelly bout to post both 

I seen Brit in 2004 too in March in Philly my 1st time and came home with no voice at all ... I went by myself and had a BLAST!!!

Yes they see her a Pop legend ... She's been doing for damn near 20 yrs now ... The Pop girls should only hope they can have longevity like Britney!

What does PYT stand for? Omg thanks yess!! I checked YT and it's All Nite! Thanks lol lemme know the Mj song :plzney:

I am jealous you got to see prime Britney :crying11:

Edit: NVM, the MJ song is called PYT :madonna: I thought it was short for something. Thanks!

As a musician, Madonna, she is a genius and knows how to put on a show as the icon she is. :wowow:

As an entertainer, I'd say MJ and Janet, no one (not even Madonna) rocks the stage as them,  Micheal was born to dance, he is the ultimate pop icon and Janet will always be a bit upstaged by his brother but there's no doubt she is great. Don't know why people used to compare Britney to Madonna when she is more of Janet. :NYschool:

And Whitney had a beautiful and gifted voice but she is so ******* boring, so no, I only like "I will always love you". :Arianabye:

10 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

As a musician, Madonna, she is a genius and knows how to put on a show as the icon she is. :wowow:

As an entertainer, I'd say MJ and Janet, no one (not even Madonna) rocks the stage as them,  Micheal was born to dance, he is the ultimate pop icon and Janet will always be a bit upstaged by his brother but there's no doubt she is great. Don't know why people used to compare Britney to Madonna when she is more of Janet. :NYschool:

And Whitney had a beautiful and gifted voice but she is so ******* boring, so no, I only like "I will always love you". :Arianabye:

Whitney BORING? :whitneyshade:

Girl Whitney was a TRUE TALENT all she needed was a mic and a band ... She didn't have to do all that extra **** her talent and voice was all she needed to command the stage and crowd ... She didn't need fireworks gimmicks & all that stuff... When she sang she literally gave you chills.

Voices like her and Mariah Carey comes once a lifetime!!! :chershade:

Archived