Do you feel like this is the end of her career?

noturbitch

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh look.  Another useless topic based on opinion forced as fact.  I'm 100% certain that the only people who think Britney is failing or losing at her career are the fans that visit this god awful negative community.  I love exhale for the news, but its painful to see so many negative topics about the same thing day in and day out.  It's only her fan base and few jerks across social media that talk trash about Britney being irrelevant and over.  Any music site still considers her an A list performer excited for what's to come.

New flash to all the delusional naysayers.  Britney is NOT going anywhere.  She will continue to make music, music videos and perform.  But she will also continue to be a mom who puts her family first.

P.S. The single is doing quite fine.  Most here seem to forget that most of her singles throughout her career didn't debut high then fall, but the opposite.  Just because it didn't debut at #1 doesn't mean it's a flop, she has plenty iconic singles that didn't necessarily impact radio that much. 

21 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Love your avi, can't wait for Suicide Squad...hopefully this will be the movie that makes the gp take the DC Cinematic exhale serious after the disappointment that was Batman vs Superman :BBMAney:

Yeah I have a lot of faith in it being better than BVS. That was a major let down.

tumblr_o18gqk5xK71r5rk9to1_r1_400.gif

There's only 4 days left until the release, are you going to see it on release day?

Guest Nick Jonas

It's not the end of her career, but she needs to realise she can't just release a single and then just sit back and watch as it plummets down the iTunes chart. She needs to do promo. The general public think she no longer exists. :sickofu:

2 hours ago, Harley Quinn said:

I think you should stop using gifs that I made if you haven't got a valid point, that's what I think. You're welcome.

safe_image4nsjt.gif

Girl when I tell U I bypassed all that BS and nonsense LOL :chershade: 

OT

Britney will always have a career and will always be A list and relevant stupid thread 

15 minutes ago, A.D. said:

**** YEAH  tumblr_o18f27vL6W1qe0fxmo2_540.gif?w=810

Margot Robbie will undeniably steal the show and her effortless chemistry with Jared Leto seems like the true highlight of the movie :BBMAney:

I also love that they're incorporating humor, it's what made the trailers for Wonder Woman and Justice League so dope :cooltshirt:

Omg i know right, I'm still slayed by the Wonder Woman trailer, I really never thought they'd be able to put something decent together for that movie (when I first heard it was in production). I'm with you 100%, I'm totally going just for Margot's character, she's already made a stan out of me and I haven't even seen the movie yet. 

Plus i think it's safe to say a hell of a lot of girls and gays will be going as her this Halloween.

tumblr_oaw0xkyYPH1tn3z2fo1_500.gif

5 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Girl when I tell U I bypassed all that BS and nonsense LOL :chershade: 

OT

Britney will always have a career and will always be A list and relevant stupid thread 

LOL I'm glad I could be there to come to the rescue and give you guys a suitable distraction. :weusay:

3 hours ago, danny1994 said:

She's been in the top 25 on radio for the past couple weeks with more spins added everyday and she's barely began promo and the video hasn't come out yet. The song is very radio friendly and has big hit potential, and her Kimmel appearance plus the video will hopefully give the song a boost.

The vid is definitely going to give the song a boost as the vid is gonna get press and people who didn't know about it will be curious to buy/stream!

she'll always have a career to some degree because she is britney spears but obviously at a certain point she is going to end up being like madonna in the sense that she will release music that will only impact her core fanbase only, nobody else will care about it. truthfully, i think that's already how it is outside of the US. here she is still getting radio support but it doesn't seem like many people outside of the fanbase are interested regardless of this and like they do with any any other aging popstar, radio will drop her at some point. it is only a matter of time. she isn't going to be getting massive hits anymore so make me hitting #17 is great considering the current circumstances. none of the future singles from the album will outpeak make me most likely. i don't see the album selling well either. if she isn't going to put in the work to regain relevance in the eyes of the public it isn't going to just happen magically. i'm only hoping for great music from here on out.

Archived