Do you feel like this is the end of her career?

noturbitch

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Harley Quinn said:

I know right, isn't he gorgeous

tumblr_nxj2qoHLqG1r1546xo2_1280.jpg

47 minutes ago, Harley Quinn said:

I think you should stop using gifs that I made if you haven't got a valid point, that's what I think. You're welcome.

safe_image4nsjt.gif

26 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I instantly gave no ***** about this thread and began thinking about what would happen if I gave this hunky a private show

tumblr_mtjj3cfZNh1shbkldo4_r1_250.gif

OMG!!! :orly::werk::TOMH:

Who are they?? :omgawd:

I'm seriously on the point of leaving Exhale right now, there's so much negativity lately I just can't deal with. Most of you guys are so ******* ungrateful and forgetful, it blows my mind and pisses me off.

Where have y'all been during the FF era? It was really successful commercially but as a fan I just pretend it never happened because I never in my life saw Britney so sad, uninterested and out of control. Those were dark days, but you guys that are now complaining about B9 must have enjoyed it a lot I guess, seems like it's all about selling and competing with other pop starts for y'all. So wake the **** up. 

This era so far we had an AMAZING BBMA performance, that kind of performances will always be remembered, an ICONIC magazine spread for V's anniversary, a ******* awesome lead single that's not at all generic and is having great feedback, a great snippet of a song that makes me think her next album will be a game changer, Britney PERFORMING IN A HUGE FESTIVAL with other A List artists, and just now she started to promote her new single. And plus she has never seemed so happy, healthy, beautiful and in control of herself and of what she wants to be as an artist in a ******* DECADE. 

I DON'T KNOW WHAT MORE DO YOU GUYS WANT FROM HER. SERIOUSLY. 

:whitneyshade::whitneyshade::whitneyshade::whitneyshade::whitneyshade:

4 minutes ago, Doug said:

I'm seriously on the point of leaving Exhale right now, there's so much negativity lately I just can't deal with. Most of you guys are so ******* ungrateful and forgetful, it blows my mind and pisses me off.

Where have y'all been during the FF era? It was really successful commercially but as a fan I just pretend it never happened because I never in my life saw Britney so sad, uninterested and out of control. Those were dark days, but you guys that are now complaining about B9 must have enjoyed it a lot I guess, seems like it's all about selling and competing with other pop starts for y'all. So wake the **** up. 

This era so far we had an AMAZING BBMA performance, that kind of performances will always be remembered, an ICONIC magazine spread for V's anniversary, a ******* awesome lead single that's not at all generic and is having great feedback, a great snippet of a song that makes me think her next album will be a game changer, Britney PERFORMING IN A HUGE FESTIVAL with other A List artists, and just now she started to promote her new single. And plus she has never seemed so happy, healthy, beautiful and in control of herself and of what she wants to be as an artist in a ******* DECADE. 

Thank you!!

26 minutes ago, Starburst said:

She looks and has been performing better than she has in years and released actually good music after almost 5 years yet you already want to retire her? No :Arianabye: make me is doing great on radio and isnt even close to being considered a flop. 

This.  Plus it's only been two weeks since the song came out, so it's way too soon to start the doom-and-gloom ****.  And Britney is no longer the kind of artist whose new single will explode out of the gate...those days are behind her.  From now on her songs will likely be slow risers.  

49 minutes ago, Doug said:

:hairflip:I totally agree. I'm so happy to see her so happy again! The music is SO GOOD. I Heart Radio is going to be major for her like ahhhh. And in that clip on Jimmy Kimmel she looked ******* amazing.

I have 26 days until my POM show and I will be listening to make me on repeat until I get there getting my body ready for the slayage of TWO NEW SONGS BEING IN THE SHOW  :bparty:

In my opinion, she needs to leave Vegas after next year.

She's been there for 3 years almost... 4 at the end of next year :drown:

She's getting too comfortable not bothering and is becoming a legacy act and Vegas has changed the way people see her in all honesty.

Her confidence has improved dramatically from Vegas, she's in a good place now. But she needs to pack it in next year and tour again maybe 2019/20 with B10 because this era looks to be all over the place so far.

Failing that if she really doesn't care she should stay in Vegas forever and just drop albums left and right with no promo, i'd be happy with that if she at least made her mind up.

Archived