MTV Video Music Awards 2016

umr3000

After Britney's thrilling comeback performance at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards; most fans' attention has moved onto the forthcoming MTV Video Music Awards (VMA's) and whether Britney will / should perform at the show which is this year being held at Madison Square Garden on August 28.

Britney has created some of her most iconic stage moments at the VMA's throughout the years, and with her new found confidence and much improved performance level is it time she returned to the stage to put the infamous 2007 performance to rest and create a new memory in fans and the general public's mind?

I personally think the VMA's would be a great opportunity to continue her current performance momentum and give the world another thrilling and standout performance. Also, of course an opportunity to perform new music on one of the worlds biggest music show.

Whether Britney will be up for performing on live TV once again so soon after last week remains to be seen however she is NOT performing her Piece Of Me show on August 28 so on all accounts she is available. Her last show Piece Of Me show before the VMA's is the 27th.

What do YOU guys think? Is Britney ready for a VMA comeback? And do you think realistically she will perform at this years show?  

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, umr3000 said:

Yes, I would take a video premiere over nothing at all!

Same, but it would be cool if she performed :BBMAney: If the first single premiers this summer, she'll probably have it on POM and she can just performs the same choreo on the VMAs, so maybe it could be possible but I doubt it :BBMAney:

Personally I'm quite satisfied with Britney bbmas performances. It will be remembered, sound was great ( the VEVO version ) and she looked beautiful. I really hate waiting for the new music. It's been so long and BJ was a disappointment..I have high hopes. I want her original ideas for the album (the stuff she talked abt during Intimate promo) to be intact. While i don't want that "rapper" on her album or that rat pop girl that allegedly wrote for it. I want the material to be quality over quantity..hopefully her team understands that. 

As for VMAs it'd be great to perform her single there so it's 3 months away which is a long time. Hopefully we get the music video VERY soon (as in before the end of June) and then she could perform it at the VMAs.

• 2 months later...

Archived