Britney should do Carpool Karaoke for B9 Promo!

Patryczon

We know Britney (and her Team) will try to do as less promo as possible so if we need to choose I want her to do Caropool Karaoke with James Corden. Within days she would have milions of hits on youtube and it would be shared worldwide on almost every single entertaiment website.

With only few hours of shooting she would have internet expose for at least few days!

I would take that over any other talk-show...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ubritney said:

So good it won't happen because Britney would be left alone in that van with the guy and you KNOW team Britney won't allow that, right?

they will follow her in a car from behind, and monitor with spy microphones and all that secret spy stuff:poot:

40 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:
41 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

you can't be serious. this is ridiculous.

Um you talk as if her team is sitting next to her when she does sit down interviews like on Ellen or in the radio stations. :ririnope:

Ummm yeah I'm more than serious. In all interviews, her team is behind the camera monitoring interviews. Remember the FF era when Britney looked at them during most interviews for their approval. When she does interviews, questions have to be submitted first and approved. She has a member of her team with her at all times when she does radio interviews too. Carpool Karaoke is very candid and stuff and I'm not sure her team would accept not being present at all time during the taping just in case Britney would say something they don't want her to or answer questions they wouldn't want her to. And there's no one in that car to stop the guy. And don't go all blah they could review the tape after and ****. No. That's not how they work.

3 minutes ago, ubritney said:

Ummm yeah I'm more than serious. In all interviews, her team is behind the camera monitoring interviews. Remember the FF era when Britney looked at them during most interviews for their approval. When she does interviews, questions have to be submitted first and approved. She has a member of her team with her at all times when she does radio interviews too. Carpool Karaoke is very candid and stuff and I'm not sure her team would accept not being present at all time during the taping just in case Britney would say something they don't want her to or answer questions they wouldn't want her to. And there's no one in that car to stop the guy. And don't go all blah they could review the tape after and ****. No. That's not how they work.

worse than intouch :omg1: get help

9 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

worse than intouch :omg1: get help

No... You get help. What I'm saying is sad but true. I would love for her to have muuuch more freedom when doing interviews. Maybe this time around she will considering she has taken a lot of control back. That's what I wish for her, to express herself in every aspect of her life just the way she wants.

Guys, don't overthink this. Carpool Karaoke is prerecorded and it's only supposted to look candid. All of the artists know the songs before etc. Britney Team can easly let James know what topic can they talk about. Easly… I' sure he would be over the moon to have her exclusively on next episode. 

It's perfect way for Britney to be worldwide internet topic for a few days. Tbh there's no better place atm to show yourself (not only promote your new project) than this. 

Interview are basic, this is not. People love Carpool karaoke. Even if they're not fans of Britney they WILL WATCH IT! 

Archived