Will Britney Exercise her Right To Vote, Or Is She Too Focused On Paul?

This election is arriving so soon, with Beyonce and anyone else being bashed for supporting women's rights, equality and standing up for something will Britney press pause on the spinning and Paul to use her voice to vote?

We've heard nothing from Britney in regard to supporting the right of women having control over their own bodies.

Britney has a voice again, why isn't she using it?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Beydiddy had to fall in line to protect herself and her scum husband - hence her 3 minute “I’m not here as a celebrity” awful speech :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Yep, how convenient to show up for THAT and not even bother to address the crazy drama with her bff.

She didn’t even take any legal action against the woman that openly claimed that she and her creepy husband were involved in Aaliyah’s mur***, like how do you explain that?:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Like 1
Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

Yep, how convenient to show up for THAT and not even bother to address the crazy drama with her bff.

She didn’t even take any legal action against the woman that openly claimed that she and her creepy husband were involved in Aaliyah’s mur***, like how do you explain that?:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

They legally threatened Piers Morgan’s show but NOT the woman making the claims :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

No she’s only concerned with herself and her little bubble. That’s why I don’t have that much respect for her anymore. She chooses to live in a world of oblivion when so much is going on in the world right now. Things much bigger than her

• Love 1
1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

They legally threatened Piers Morgan’s show but NOT the woman making the claims :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

That woman has never released proof of anything she's accused so many celebs of, besides she's busy fighting her own theft case for yet another one of her arrests just this summer.

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

WWW.VIBE.COM

Jaguar Wright was arrested in Dallas and shared her belief that the action is an attempt to silence her.

Just now, Mutya said:

Will user DiamondCircus focus on his own life and get a job or continue to be obsessed with Britney, Paul and Exhale?

Stop trying to act innocent girl you've thrown so much vile in and out of the group chats, pipe the hell down and comment on topic instead of whining.

:rupaulslap_hit_mad:

My life has nothing to do with this thread or the forum.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, EmmaJG said:

No she’s only concerned with herself and her little bubble. That’s why I don’t have that much respect for her anymore. She chooses to live in a world of oblivion when so much is going on in the world right now. Things much bigger than her

I wish she would have stood up and spoken out and advocated for victims of conservatorships (as she said she would have). She had a powerful voice and position but I guess she just wants to continue her vacation/doing nothing lifestyle. It’s her choice of course.

Also, Britney has never really been political - just wish she stood up for con victims. 

• Like 2
Just now, EmmaJG said:

And yet people will go as far to make excuses, for her not using her voice to vote, or her being with another married man.

It's the gas lighting, they want to personally attack and insult because their argument is flatter than a wet flap jack. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That woman has never released proof of anything she's accused so many celebs of, besides she's busy fighting her own theft case for yet another one of her arrests just this summer.

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

WWW.VIBE.COM

Jaguar Wright was arrested in Dallas and shared her belief that the action is an attempt to silence her.

That’s a weak argument, going by that logic no one would ever sue for slander, a cease and desist etc.

I thought the Aaliyah allegations were pretty out there at first, but after her total silence and all the stuff that has come out about her husband and their bff… :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

That’s a weak argument, going by that logic no one would ever sue for slander, a cease and desist etc.

I thought the Aaliyah allegations were pretty out there at first, but after her total silence and all the stuff that has come out about her husband and their bff… :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

I mean so is Britney guilty for settling her ***ual harassment lawsuit?

:sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.