Lady Gaga releases her new lead single "Disease"

Fita

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

7 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

Repetitive and stale. Funny how people (rightfully) dragged Katheryn for dated production and lyrics yet are gagging over this song 🫠.

Music in general lost its spirit in like 2020, everything gives generic now and sounds like it's been done a million times before. There's a way to enjoy it though, like ironically but kind of not and I think that's what most people are low-key doing. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Ugh... I just don't think pop is a thing for Gaga anymore since artpop days. The song isn't terrible, but it is very weak as a first single.

I think she should try a rock album.

The vocals are rock inspired on this song tho… are you serious? 

Edited by Blackout Britney
1 hour ago, Lex993 said:

Repetitive and stale. Funny how people (rightfully) dragged Katheryn for dated production and lyrics yet are gagging over this song 🫠.

Because Katys 143 album is the most generic bubble gum pop trash with AI lyrics…. I listened to that album once and forgot most of it. Disease has good lyrics and is actually an incredible song which is experimental for a lead. Something Katy has yet to do. 

Edited by Blackout Britney

She has a thing for guys who have sicknesses. Anyways it’s a cute single. I think the problem I have with her is her choices of producers. I would have rather preferred her working with Lana’s producers or if she wants to do dance then she should work with Charli xcx’s producers so that it could sound more current. Not saying Disease is outdated. It’s just not anything groundbreaking. If this is a taste of what her album sounds like then I feel like her album will be a rehash of her old albums similar to how Katy’s new album was to her previous albums. Nothing was groundbreaking or different. It was just more of the same thing. I fear Gaga’s new album will also be more of the same thing

58 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Because Katys 143 album is the most generic bubble gum pop trash with AI lyrics…. I listened to that album once and forgot most of it. Disease has good lyrics and is actually an incredible song which is experimental for a lead. Something Katy has yet to do. 

“Secsy, confident. So intelligent” were some of the best lyrics of the year bb!

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Spoiler

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.