Tate Mcgrae fans: "Tate is not inspired by Britney! her music and aesthetics are very Rihanna and Ariana"

Hype Boy

13 minutes ago, I might blackout said:

I will be honest, I’m in the gen z generation (highschool) and Tate isn’t popular where I’m from. No one really knows who she is if they do they only know that exes song and greedy. She just isn’t as popular as other artists, like Sabrina or Chappell or Charlie XCX. I mean Tate is just there are her songs personally aren’t very good. She is a flawless dancer I will give her that but that’s about it. Also idk if it’s just me but she sings like ‘cursive’ have y’all seen videos of people singing like that? I think that’s what she sounds like and It’s not pleasant lol. But now Britney actually is still very popular where I live ( a town in Alabama) surprisingly because everyone is very conservative here but a ton of high school kids love Britney and listen to her. Whenever I saw I listen to her people always just start talking ‘oh I love this Britney song and this song she’s so cool.’ Heck even middle schoolers, I went to my sisters birthday party and she’s in 8th grade and I played baby one more time and  all her friends literally screamed the lyrics. This was like 20-25 girls. The impact Britney has is just impeccable 

:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing::fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

I'm so happy for the new generation.  

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
52 minutes ago, Hype Boy said:

Awww the sad ped0yonce fan who has been banned from various forums for psychopathic behavior, harassing moderators and users, and making threats. I find it ironic that after so many years of doing the same in this forum and attacking Britney daily, they're still allowed to linger here for attention. 

41 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

These new girlies have actual stans fighting for them and discussing their activities? :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Which one of them is supposed to be interesting enough to warrant all that? :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

I guess they want to turn this into another one of those threads.

You'd think someone used a mod to gain info on other mods and use another forum to make hate threads and conjure up plans to stir up drama.

Ever more so they're so desperate sending messages to members about me. 

Well done...

Hopefully Britney fans will stop now hyping up this girl everywhere as "Britney daughter". If you like Tate fine, but keep associating her with Britney... sigh.

Nothing about her music or her image reminds Rihanna. Maybe her own fans are clueless about who the label is trying to make the association. Maybe even Tate doesn't understand why people compare her to Britney... Britney prime happened when Tate was a baby probably. 

Edited by Dark Willow
28 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Maybe even Tate doesn't understand why people compare her to Britney... Britney prime happened when Tate was a baby probably. 

What? Internet exist. How she can doesn't understand? She understand lol, her fans or gen z is another story.

Speaking to Billboard in 2023, Tate said: "I watch Britney’s music videos all the time, because I think no one really did it like her." She also cites Madonna and Christina Aguilera as some of her inspirations.

And:

"I watched her as a kid all the time".

Edited by descg
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, descg said:

What? Internet exist. How she can doesn't understand? She understand lol, her fans or gen z is another story.

Speaking to Billboard in 2023, Tate said: "I watch Britney’s music videos all the time, because I think no one really did it like her." She also cites Madonna and Christina Aguilera as some of her inspirations.

And:

I just think Tate "love" for Britney never sounded genuine... not even in this interview you posted. I just didn't say much because the Fanbase (and Britney herself) keep attacking other singers mentioning her name. Tate or any other singer shouldn't be attacked if people are comparing them with Britney. 

When people bring up Britney to Tate,  obviously she will not say bad things publicly... she isn't dumb. Being an inspiration is a whole other thing.

I do think RCA is forcing the comparisons tho... with the fake Britney-Tate interview, and the 2000 girl over$exy dancing aesthetic for Tate.

Tate neeeds to accept it because RCA is calling the shots and she is a new artist still.

13 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I just think Tate "love" for Britney never sounded genuine... not even in this interview you posted. I just didn't say much because the Fanbase (and Britney herself) keep attacking other singers mentioning her name. Tate or any other singer shouldn't be attacked if people are comparing them with Britney. 

When people bring up Britney to Tate,  obviously she will not say bad things publicly... she isn't dumb. Being an inspiration is a whole other thing.

I do think RCA is forcing the comparisons tho... with the fake Britney-Tate interview, and the 2000 girl over$exy dancing aesthetic for Tate.

Tate neeeds to accept it because RCA is calling the shots and she is a new artist still.

You are a fortune teller who guesses things... So if i understand what are u saying, the discography or team say to her how to dress or perform? OK...
All the people that are in the dance discipline (Tate was a dancer before singer) are fans of Britney (and Janet and anothers) all the people that make dance lessons, etc... They always said that (that are Britney fans). Not all the singers are Britney fans but all the dancers are Britney fans.

37 minutes ago, descg said:

You are a fortune teller who guesses things... So if i understand what are u saying, the discography or team say to her how to dress or perform? OK...
All the people that are in the dance discipline (Tate was a dancer before singer) are fans of Britney (and Janet and anothers) all the people that make dance lessons, etc... They always said that (that are Britney fans). Not all the singers are Britney fans but all the dancers are Britney fans.

I'm not a fortune teller, I just gave an opinion and I was very clear about that.

But it seems you are the one guessing a lot... all the dancers are Britney fans? Are you really sure? I've seen even former Britney dancers shading her... she isn't considered a dancer anymore by many of them... but if makes you feel better ok, all the dancers loooooove Brit.

AND yes, Tate has a team to choose what and how her image will look like... just like any other popstar out there (if you didn't know).

9 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I'm not a fortune teller, I just gave an opinion and I was very clear about that.

But it seems you are the one guessing a lot... all the dancers are Britney fans? Are you really sure? I've seen even former Britney dancers shading her... she isn't considered a dancer anymore by many of them... but if makes you feel better ok, all the dancers loooooove Brit.

AND yes, Tate has a team to choose what and how her image will look like... just like any other popstar out there (if you didn't know).

It's a way of speaking... And Britney like all the artists is not what it is now, it is what it has been throughout its career. You are in a negative mode. The theme of the thread is that Tate is like Britney and that is reality, everything else is your thought. And I don't really care about Britney or anyone famous, I care about the people in my life by the way. Bye.

Edited by descg
2 hours ago, descg said:

And:

Wen she said with the high voice: ''Ammmmmm'', sonded just like Britney! And she's gorgeous here,

She's just lovable. Can't wait for her next performances!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.