Kylie Minogue opens up about getting offered to record "Toxic" before Britney

6 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

And thank god she did because it is Briinney’s sole Grammy win and her biggest song.

britney had no part in writing this song etc as it was passed about before landing on top of Britney. She was ecstatic because it was like finding treasure you had no part in searching for 

& Britneys vocal made it into Grammy award winning song. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

Exactly.

Kylie's vocals wouldn't have sounded good on this song.

I think Kylie would sound great on Toxic as well, also Britney's vocals are heavily mixed with original Cathy Denis vocals, pre-chorus, chorus and bridge is almost all  Cathy's vocals

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

I'm sure that if Kylie would have sing this song, it wouldn't be that huge! Don't want to be disrespectful or something, I like Kylie, she seems to be a really nice lady and she has so many good hits... But Britney's voice fits the song better, 100%! Also Toxic is an all package!

From the iconic timeless music video and the iconic looks to the amazing choreography! Only Britney f* cking Spears could bring all that for a song, for THAT song!!! It was written to be a Britney Spears masterpiece!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Johanpapz said:

I'm sure that if Kylie would have sing this song, it wouldn't be that huge! Don't want to be disrespectful or something, I like Kylie, she seems to be a really nice lady and she has so many good hits... But Britney's voice fits the song better, 100%! Also Toxic is an all package!

From the iconic timeless music video and the iconic looks to the amazing choreography! Only Britney f* cking Spears could bring all that for a song, for THAT song!!! It was written to be a Britney Spears masterpiece!!!

Period GIF by ALLBLK

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MIKE_INT said:

I think Kylie would sound great on Toxic as well, also Britney's vocals are heavily mixed with original Cathy Denis vocals, pre-chorus, chorus and bridge is almost all  Cathy's vocals

That's not true, and I'm a music producer too.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.