This false thing is in all Internet

About Diddy drugged her and that is the reason the bad 2007 perfomance is in all internet even they talk in a TV Show here in Spain...

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

She was ok in both partys, they just helped her get her off the platform where they were.

All these conspiracy theories (Beyonce, Diddy (he has done horrible things and others he hasn't done (Aaliyah's death, some say Diddy killed her, others say Beyonce/Jay-Z)) have gone out of control, lies sell more than ever, now any Youtube user can make a "news" video.

You only have to go to Getty Images to see that it is a lie, but is better make fake news...
https://www.gettyimages.com.br/editorial-images/entertainment/event/diddy-hosts-an-evening-at-pure-nightclub/76511271

https://www.gettyimages.es/search/2/image?events=76646888&family=editorial

We are living in strange times.

Edited by descg
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, thesimplelife said:

yeah there’s a youtube vid about this with over 620k views :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: the gp is so gullible and braindead 

The thing is that now is Beyonce, Jay-Z and J.Lo, in the future can be another innocent famous person, and this fake news are more more increasing.

People love those crazy conspiracies where a few celebs or rich folks pr politicians get away with mur***ing and child abuse and whatever crimes and where everything we see in the mainstream media is a scam.

So many people are into it and it makes them feel as if they are smarter and know more than others, while they are just being stupid for believing whatever idiocy these tiktok and X accoints accounts are spewing around.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

People love those crazy conspiracies where a few celebs or rich folks pr politicians get away with mur***ing and child abuse and whatever crimes and where everything we see in the mainstream media is a scam.

So many people are into it and it makes them feel as if they are smarter and know more than others, while they are just being stupid for believing whatever idiocy these tiktok and X accoints accounts are spewing around.

It’s only getting worse everyday unfortunately. 

This sounds far-fetched, although nothing about the Diddler would surprise me. The man is straight up evil.

I’m glad Britney was only seen a few times with him, at public events and not his private parties. I’m so glad she was never close friends with that demon, unlike some others we know. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

3 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

yeah maybe it's really that

I was busy so I don't know what is happening to Diddy but what is the deal with baby oil?

I thought baby products are soft and less aggressive to the skin so if you use that are you a child abuse or there was proof he did something? What if he was stocking it to make a deal and create a new product?

37 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

yeah maybe it's really that

I was busy so I don't know what is happening to Diddy but what is the deal with baby oil?

I thought baby products are soft and less aggressive to the skin so if you use that are you a child abuse or there was proof he did something? What if he was stocking it to make a deal and create a new product?

He had like hundreds of bottles. Baby oil is often used as a lubricant during s**. Has nothing to do with child abuse, the baby oil debacle is just people saying how much s** people must have had at his parties.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.