Elvira calls out Ariana Grande for being rude to her - UPDATE: Ariana Responded

1 hour ago, Princessmimi said:

True.

It really sucks when you find out the celeb you're a fan of is a crappy person.

People are saying "never meet your idols/heroes" since a while and it's so true! Since 1 year, I'm working in some places where I met alot of "celebrities", but I'm too old now for being a fan so I don't really care anymore but all the things I saw... OMG! They're all comedians and most of them are awful human being! When the cameras and lights are on they're the sweetest but when the camera are off, it's like they become a completely different person.

Just like Ari, I saw her latest interviews, she seemed to be a little angel, but this kind of behavior is disgusting! Ew! That's proves we never know them, the celebs and we should all stop thinking we do only by watching their interviews, pictures on IG, etc... They're just like us! We can like them but I personnaly would never be a big stan of anybody!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

I'm not suprised.

She's always been rude.

Remember her donut licking incident when she insulted America?

In that case I believe she wasn't really reaally insulting America. But being a public figure is a different thing when you say "non sense" stuff like this and people record it, you know, imo. 

edit: I mean when she said "Oh I hate America" but licking a donut that's gonna be for another person is bad.

Edited by Fita
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

People are saying "never meet your idols/heroes" since a while and it's so true! Since 1 year, I'm working in some places where I met alot of "celebrities", but I'm too old now for being a fan so I don't really care anymore but all the things I saw... OMG! They're all comedians and most of them are awful human being! When the cameras and lights are on they're the sweetest but when the camera are off, it's like they become a completely different person.

Just like Ari, I saw her latest interviews, she seemed to be a little angel, but this kind of behavior is disgusting! Ew! That's proves we never know them, the celebs and we should all stop thinking we do only by watching their interviews, pictures on IG, etc... They're just like us! We can like them but I personnaly would never be a big stan of anybody!

Exactly.

That's why I never wanted to meet a celebrity cause I'm scared that they will be a rude jerk to me.

It just amazes how different these celebs act on camera and in real life.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Fita said:

In that case I believe she wasn't really reaally insulting America. But being a public figure is a different thing when you say "non sense" stuff like this and people record it, you know, imo. 

edit: I mean when she said "Oh I hate America" but licking a donut that's gonna be for another person is bad.

True but it still was pretty disgusting that she did that.

Those poor donut makers worked hard on the donuts only for her to ruin them with her tongue.

I'm glad she apologized, for me, Ariana is like Britney, I forgive her about anything because she is my second fave. She was young and too much too soon, it's obvious she didn't know how to handle fame, but now she seems more mature.

Elvira, one iconic witch, don't cast a spell on Ariana please, lol.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.